1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info about Timney pull triggers for 1100?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by alwayslearnin, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

Howdy,

Looking for some info on the Timney pull triggers for Remington 1100/11-87. Were there different versions or generations of them? (Besides field/target) Anything to look for or avoid? Out of all the ones for sale I found only one that was supposedly stainless steel not blued, did they really offer that? I have had a difficult time finding any real info on these trigger groups so any help would be appreciated.

2. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

Thanks, that helps. What is the speed lock? I have only seen it listed on release triggers. Is it possible to still get different springs for them?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  4. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Brian that is a picture of a Timney Pull trigger with Speed Lock Hammer and an adjustment screw on top of the trigger block. The weight of pull adjustment springs (extra sear springs) may be available from Stu Wright. He bought out all of Mr. Timney's inventory. I've probably had about 6 Timney triggers over the years. I hope this helps you.

Hit 'em hard,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.