Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Info about Browning XS Pro-Comp

6K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  RTI4444 
#1 ·
I have a chance to buy a 2003 XS Pro-Comp NIB. It has an adjustable comb & Gra-Coil. I would be using it for trap doubles. I would like to hear any pros or cons on this gun.
Thanks.

#4 ·
The Pro-Comp is a great gun, I bought one right when they came on the market. The gun was a great for various sports, trap or skeet and even sporting clays. Can't remember why I sold the gun:wish I still had it. That was a fine gun but it cost a fortune, so did the fancy hard case. The thing was completely adjustable, except it didn't have a flinch preventer: well maybe it didn't quite work for me. Jim Bowlin PM me for my phone number for questions

#5 ·
I have used a Pro-comp for several years for sporting and skeet and some trap. these guns were made for about 4 years. I think the last year made was 2004. these guns had two removeable weights, one under the forearm screwed to the barrel, also another that fits on the vent between the barrels. both weights are removeable. these guns had a rt hand palmswell and a fixed length of pull Gra-coil and a adjustable comb. I have two of them a 28'and 30' barrels .I love them both and will not sell them. the last year made Browning list was about $3000.00 hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.