1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info about Browning XS Pro-Comp

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1DIRT, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1DIRT

1DIRT Member

I have a chance to buy a 2003 XS Pro-Comp NIB. It has an adjustable comb & Gra-Coil. I would be using it for trap doubles. I would like to hear any pros or cons on this gun.
    Thanks.

2. 1DIRT

1DIRT Member

3. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

I have never owned a Pro-Comp but they are basically a Citori with some extra goodies. If the price is right, it should be fine as a doubles gun. John

4. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

The Pro-Comp is a great gun, I bought one right when they came on the market. The gun was a great for various sports, trap or skeet and even sporting clays. Can't remember why I sold the gun:wish I still had it. That was a fine gun but it cost a fortune, so did the fancy hard case. The thing was completely adjustable, except it didn't have a flinch preventer: well maybe it didn't quite work for me. Jim Bowlin PM me for my phone number for questions

5. redbug44

redbug44 TS Member

I have used a Pro-comp for several years for sporting and skeet and some trap. these guns were made for about 4 years. I think the last year made was 2004. these guns had two removeable weights, one under the forearm screwed to the barrel, also another that fits on the vent between the barrels. both weights are removeable. these guns had a rt hand palmswell and a fixed length of pull Gra-coil and a adjustable comb. I have two of them a 28'and 30' barrels .I love them both and will not sell them. the last year made Browning list was about $3000.00 hope this helps

6. RTI4444

RTI4444 Member

I have one for sale 30 inch with Briley tube set and Americase, excellent condition, complete with weights and many extra chokes. Email me, if interested (remove xxs). Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning citori pro comp