1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Inflation here

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Milk up 6.8 percent coffee up 9.4 percent. Even McDondalds raising prices 4.5percent. CNN news. I forgot gas up 30 percent. Great job oBummer.

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I think I heard him say we need to drive less, the fuel that he and his sweetheart piss away on air travel could probably give everyone is the U.S.A. free fuel for a year. I wonder if they think there a quiring air miles on those government flights to be used later on commercial flights?? "Dud"

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

When he was running for office he said, " Americans can no longer drive big SUV's , eat what they want anytime and keep their thermostat set on 72, no matter the season". I guess he made good on his promise.

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

$5.00 a gallon plus before summer. If a hurricane hits the gulf $6.00 per gallon. CNN news.

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

With Trump as President, gas will be $2.00 a gallon. HMB

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How's that hope and change working out for you? How far would $180,000 get you in your buggy?

You'll have to cut and paste into your browser, too long.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/04/22/earth-day-ends-obamas-53300-gallon-trip

7. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Food and fuel are not included in the governments calculation for inflation. They are both too volatile and would skew the figures(?). Figures don't lie - lairs figure.

Check out the Chinese inflation rate to see what is going to happen here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.