1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinity shotguns?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by reddbudd, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddbudd

reddbudd Well-Known Member

I am considering buying an Infinity trapgun. Any owners out there, what are the pros and cons compared to other guns?

2. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I have two of them, they point and swing great. The trigger is the fastest around. They also pattern sooo great. The only negative is like any proprietary product is resale, Dennis is great, he will give you great service. Most important will the gun fit you. Also you must be able to handle a 9-10 lb gun. If you're older the stamina becomes a problem with a heavier gun. Why not wait a while and buy a new DeVault Custom when they become available.

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

What you will learn from Dennis in the process is priceless. A trip to his shop for a fitting will bear this out. And there's more if you're getting one of his guns. His shop puts you in a candy factory scenario; I felt like a kid. It was the experience of a life time. They're really nice people too: Cindy is great, the guys in the shop are so skilled, Dennis is so open minded. Wonderful visit. Do a full fitting even if you buy an older DeVault gun.

I bet Dennis could hit your gun weight requirements. Got special checkering in mind? They can do it.

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I have one and it is everything advertised. Points like a dream and pattern is fabulous. The difference in opening the unit takes a bit of getting used to, but is 2nd nature now. The fit and finish are perfect, trigger is just unbelievable.

Only requirement is I remember to point and pull correctly. I both jump the target and bead check occasionally, results in lost.

There are many fine shotguns available, but this one is among the best of the best in my estimation.

5. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

reddbudd you have a PM.

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

I just had some dealings with Dennis on refinishing a stock for me. I sold the stock to a friend of mine while Dennis had it and he worked with me and the new owner sending pictures and anything else that was required. The only bad thing about this is I never did get to see the finished product. But his work is outstanding. Trevor Dawe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
infinity shotguns

infinity trap gun

infinity trap gun junk
infinity trap shotgun
wwwinfinitytrapgun