1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinity Shotgun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AAA 27 AAA, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAA 27 AAA

AAA 27 AAA TS Member

What do you know about Infinity shotguns? Any info will be appreciated.

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Great triggers, very fast lock time, beautiful craftsmanship....real eye candy. Dennis, Cindy and crew are wonderful to deal with as well.

Someday, I would like to own one.

3. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Have you seen the website?

4. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

An Infinity is just like a custom fit suit, it is made for the original purchaser. If a subsequent owner is comfortable with the fit of the gun he or she will have one of the truly best guns out there. The Infinity is like a Ferrari, you may be able to own one but you may not be able to drive it to the full potential of the car. The Infinity is among the finest single barrel shotguns in the world. I've ordered one & I only wish I was 30 years younger & would have been able to use this great gun to its true potential. I know I will enjoy it. It will be trouble free. Alot of people will get alot of laughs seeing me try to get good scores. Its me & not the Infinity.---Phil

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Just to add a comment, there is a tremendous difference between the MachOne and the Infinity. The entire trigger system has been changed to be simpler and it has one housing to be able to have a release and pull from the same unit. The weight on the MachOne came in at 10 to 10-1/2lbs. The Infinity is 9 to
    9-1/2lbs. The Infinity does not have a through bolt in the stock. Both guns are very well built, the Infinity comes from 15 years of R&D and customer feedback to make all the refinements that are in the new gun. We are very proud of both guns and I still shoot my old MachOne from time to time just for old times sake. And I have let everyone know that as long as I am alive all the MachOne's will be serviced as we have always done.

Dennis DeVault

6. steele

steele TS Member

Dennis, Are you going to be at Cardinal Center this weekend?
    Butch/Linda from Pgh.

7. rrose

rrose TS Member

I have not shot an Infinity but I have owned 2 Mach Ones and I got to handle the Infinity at Dennis's shop.
    The Infinity feels very much different than the Mach One. It feels much lighter than it is and it swings a lot easier than the Mach One or my XT that weighs about the same as the Infinity.
    I would describe it as a work of art that is built like a tank. If any one is looking for a high quality gun you can not go wrong with the Infinity and Dennis stands behind his product and his work 100%.
    Randy

8. Dennis DeVault

Muzzleblast,

I am booked with fittings and the only day I can get there is Sunday. If all goes well I will be there on Sunday. You can reach me on Sunday by cell phone @ 330-936-5102.

Dennis

9. AAA 27 AAA

AAA 27 AAA TS Member

Can anyone tell me about the recoil reducers built in the Infinity? In comparison to other high-grade trap guns, what mechanism is used to reduce the recoil?

10. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Fit,Fit, Fit,Fit,Fit----Phil

11. Dennis DeVault

Trapps ,

We have never used a mechanical recoil device in the gun from the factory. The recoil has always been less than most guns. Two weeks ago I had a shooter try the Infinity for Handicap and his comment was that the Infinity kicked less than his Beretta 391 auto. Those were his words not mine. Having a proper stock fit is the key to reduced recoil in any shotgun.

Dennis

12. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I have to second what Dennis just said, I have an NCP Beretta, & it is one of the lightest recoiling shotguns out there. During my fitting for my new Infinity I went thru 2 boxes of shells. There was less recoil than with my Beretta 391. I have a bad back & had no discomfort at all. Furthermore, 2 years ago when I was getting fitted for my NCP Beretta, the Mach One was available I did not like the feel of the MachOne. Good thing I waited for the Infinity there is a world of difference, (in my opinion) between the Infinity & the MachOne--Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.