1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$ Infinity Shotgun & DeVault Industries $$

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

As always we are constantly striving to bring the best value to our customers and we have found a wood supplier that can provide us with larger blanks of wood at a resonable price and we have lowered our price on the Infinity Ultra to be the same as the standard Infinity. We are the only company to offer (5) different rib options on the same shotgun. From the 3/4" rib to the 1-1/4" Ultra Rib, we have it all for the same price, $ 10,900.00. If you are looking at the competion ask them if provide custon stock fitting, adjustable and interchangable ribs, release or pull trigger your choice for no additional charge. 100% American made and totally machined from scratch, no castings, no stamped parts. In 16 years we have never broken a firing pin or trigger part. Check us out when considering your next purchase.

Dennis DeVault

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Dennis I don,t think anyone will disagree . You and your people make a very nice trap gun in a very nice way . I have never heard anything but good about you and your guns .

ALF

3. smp005

smp005 Member

Dennis,

You are 18 miles from my house. In 2 years, 20 minutes after I have written my last college tuition check I will be standing at your door to order my Infinity!

Scott Powell

Copley Trap Range

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have never seen more beautiful guns than Devault makes, absolutely astonishing.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Tell a little story about these things called Infinity and a man named Dennis. I have been a very FRUSTRATED trap shooter for a few years and have been very confused with my ability. I went back to Dennis and his folks a little over a year ago and he made a custom stock and forearm and my shooting improved a little but not exactly where I wanted it to.

Dennis came to the Fall Handicap this year and brought his demo gun of the Infinity. Well a couple of twists on the comb, changing the triggers, and I broke 90 for the first time in my life. The gun just went to the target and absolutely no recoil even it was not made for me. I was having so much fun shooting I got another practice ticket and I needed to get on the road home but I was having so much fun shooting this gun. A long handicapper was up and I figured what the heck, why not. Shot from the 27 with him and I broke 23. (I am right now a 20 yarder) Sometimes it is the arrow and not the Indian. I just have to figure out how to get the bucks so I can have one made.

I have wore out his ear with so many dumb questions, he could write a book. He has never not given his heartfelt desire to help me in any way he could. Everyone else that I have met, has told me similar stories.

It is so nice to see people of this caliber in this sport. He also is supporting of the youth in a big way with his annual raffle. (maybe I will win this year)

Dennis, keep up the good work.

6. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

7. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thank you Bigdogtx,

I spend alot of my day on the phone trying to help shooters and answer questions, many have called me here at the shop at 9:00 in the evening to find me answering the phone. I truly love what I am doing and I invite more folks to call with questions. If I can answer a question I will, remember there are no stupid questions and everyone is important to us. Thank you to all that support the company and we hope to be more visable at the shoots this year.

Dennis DeVault

8. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Now, that's the way customer service should be. (

(I too have never heard anything negative about Dennis or the Infinity and have recommended him to many shooters.)

Rollin

9. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

10. capvan

capvan Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bob devault infinity
de vault infinity trap guns for sale

dennis devault gun parts

devault infinity