1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** INFINITY RAFFLE TO BENEFIT NC!***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Schultz, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Shooters,

The North Carolina Hall of Fame and Home Grounds is raffling off a brand new INFINITY TRAP GUN. There are 120 $100.00 tickets and all the proceeds go to the NC HoF and Home grounds. This is a TAX DEDUCTABLE donation as the NC HOF is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization so make your checks out accordingly! For tickets call Bob or Carol Keever 828-287-3883 or 282-429-1863

I know this is a tough year with the economy being sluggish but here is a 1 in 120 chance to win a very special trap gun and help out the NC Home Grounds! Come and visit us for our state shoot June 3 - 7 at Bostic NC. Great targets and lots of nice people.

Thanks in advance for your support of the NC Home Grounds!

Bob Schultz

2. Bob Schultz

The gun can be changed to left hand or release trigger at no charge to the winner. If the stock does not fit another can be had from Dennis DeVault also at no cost to the winner!

3. Bob Schultz

Another picture...The most advanced shotgun built today. This is not a reproduction of 40 or 50 year old designs, but a fresh new concept that uses modern 3D cad technology. We started producing this shotgun (formally the MachOne) in 1992 and have worked 16 years to design this gun into the high tech model that you see today. The receiver is 100% machined from 17-4 forged Stainless Steel. The trigger has the fastest lock time of any production trigger on the market. DeVault Industries was the first company to incorporate a free floating rib design that is adjustable and also interchangeable. When the money is on the line you owe it to yourself to shoot the most advanced shotgun offered today.

4. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Since most of us won't be attending how about posting a price, name and address for those interested.

5. Bob Schultz

Dave, OOPS! I was in a hurry this afternoon and forgot the price. Tickets are $100 each. There are only 120 so the odds are pretty good. I'll post the mailing address for the Keever's and Ken Duncan on Monday. You can call the Keever's on the numbers above and they'll give you the address to mail in your tax deductable check.

Thanks,

Bob

6. Bob Schultz

In response to the email: All the money goes to NC, the INFINITY was donated.

7. samiam03

samiam03 Member

i
    Is this raffle independant of the raffle in Kentucky that Denis just cancelled?

8. rrose

rrose TS Member

Bob:
    For us that can not be there does the winner have to be there to claim the prize or can us out of state shooters play.
    thanks
    randy

9. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Samiam03,

This has nothing to do with the Kentucky raffle. Bob is donating the gun to benefit North Carolina. This is not connected in any way with what DeVault Industries is doing in another state. Hope this clears things up.

Dennis DeVault

10. Bob Schultz

Randy, anyone can play and you don't have to be present to win. I requested the amount of tickets to represent the value of the gun, within reason and the tickets to be $100 to make the odds realistic and the tax deductible donation to the NCTA-HoF Home grounds to be worth writing a check for. I suspect from preliminary talk the tickets will not last too long. About 35 have been committed for and they really have not gone on sale yet. The gun will be drawn as soon as the last ticket is sold. The gun will be on display at the NC State Shoot. I am not involved with selling the tickets as I feel this might not look right in the eyes of some...

I did not mention I was giving the gun to the NC association as I felt it was irrelevant information. This sport has given me more than I can return. Great friends, fond memories of places, people and events over the past 40+ years and a business that makes me happy to get up each morning and go to work. So I, like so many before me and hopefully many to come, give help when we can.

If you can afford a raffle ticket, North Carolina Trapshooting and I thank you. If your finances can't handle it right now, we understand. Give a little time then to a junior shooter or to your club. You can't imagine the personal rewards you will reap from your generosity to others.

Kind regards, Bob Schultz

11. Bob Schultz

You can call Ken Duncan at 336-414-2443 or Dennis Taylor at 828-553-3344 or Billy Thigpen at 707-300-5118 for tickets and information.

Bob Schultz

12. Bob Schultz

Thanks to all the shooters who bought tickets in the last couple of days! We truly appreciate the help and our home grounds is looking better than ever.

Hoping for some good weather this weekend at the shoot ... so far its been a bit wet but lots of fun.

Bob Schultz

13. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

how many tickets are still available.

14. Bob Schultz

We started selling tickets on Wednesday ... its now Saturday and the count is around 55 sold. Thanks to the shooters! More have committed to a ticket just didn't have their checkbooks or whatever...

I would guess that we'll have 70 sold by the end of the NC State shoot tomorrow.

Bob

15. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

BOB I want a ticket, but I'm in Austin Tx working and fly home Monday the 8th. I'll swing by your shop and pay you, PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Bob Schultz

Many thanks to the shooters and friends who purchased tickets for the INFINITY shotgun. A little over half of them are gone so I would expect them to sell out by the Grand American or thereabouts. Call one of the numbers above to reserve a ticket. 1 in 120 odds are pretty good!

Clayshooter08, your ticket is in the mail to you, thanks for the check. Checks are made out to "NCTA Hall or Fame" as it is a tax deductible donation.

Bob

17. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Bob, will you be at the US Open selling tickets?

18. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Bob's the best!!!!!!!!!!!

19. J. Fox

J. Fox TS Member

I talked to Ken Duncan today in PA. He is at the PA Homegrounds for the state shoot and from there will go to OH. He has raffle tickets for the Infinity Shot Gun and will hold them for anyone wanting one. He said if they all sell the drawing will take place during NC HOF this September. I now have the winning ticker. So don't waste your money and buy one unless you just need a tax write off. Mr. Schultz I haven't met you but when I need something for trapshooting you will be the person I look up. Not only are you supporting NC but also the sport. jake513

20. Bob Schultz

Barry,

Can't make the US Open this year. I plan on being in Ohio for the State shoot there and then the Southern Zone back at the NC Home Grounds then the Grand. You can get in touch with me or the folks I listed above and we will mail you a ticket if you send us a check.

Thank you for your support of the NC home grounds. Its a great place to shoot and I hope you all get to visit us soon.

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.