1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% Infinity Raffle & Kentucky %%

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

The first raffle is now over and we at DeVault Industries are beginning the next raffle for 2008. The new raffle will be at the Kentucky State Shoot on July 5th, 2008. We will be giving away another Infinity Shotgun and 4 additional chances of $500.00. The gun club that sells the winning ticket on the gun will receive $2,000.00 and the gun club that sells the most tickets will receive $ 2,000.00. Now for the kids, we will be paying a minimum of $24,000.00 to the top three scores in the Junior & Sub-Junior Catagories both male and female. Each youth shooter will receive $ 2,000.00 in United States Savings Bonds. This will be for the Kentucky State Singles on Saturday July 5,2008. An American made gun and US Savings Bonds it doesn't get any more American than that. There will be a maximum of 600 tickets sold and the tickets go on sale July 7th, 2007 in Kentucky. Look for adds in Trap & Field and look for the details on our web site listed above.

Thank you, Dennis Devault

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I would like 4 tickets in random order. I will call your office after the Kentucky shoot.

I bet the Kentucky shooters may support this much better than Ohio did. Thanks in advance for supporting the kids. (I also hope to win the shotgun, LOL)

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.