1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinity #209

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by digger1dog, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

Today I had the honor of shooting the Infinity #209 that P3AT owns!!

This has to be one of the nicest well balanced,well built trap guns I have had the pleasure of shooting. the fit and finish are up to par with my upper end K-gun but the attn. to detail was superior. If I could shoot doubles with one I would have one.

Dennis that wood is the best looking fire wood I have seen in a long time.

Fred Jackson

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Fred,

Thank you and I am glad that you liked the gun. I know that I have said this before but the O/U is on the drawing board. We have started to work on it a little more seriously now that the single barrel is done. Again thank you and shoot well. And yes we have a couple more sticks of the firewood left.

Dennis

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Digger',

I've not heard of it called firewood before! Fence post, tomato stake, and door prop come to mind though. Just another term to add to the list.

Dennis,

Having had a chance to hold and fondle #201 at the Indiana State shoot, I can say that I'm similarly impressed! I used to think that Kolar built the only high end trap gun that I'd own. Keep up the good work!

ec90t

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

They're joking about the stock. Dennis gets really pretty stuff for his guns.

5. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Ha ha I guess all the one before are skid wood ?? Just joking From what Ive seen Their are tooooooo nice to shoot work of art. Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.