1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinity #201 spotted!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Infinity #201 changed hands at the Indiana State shoot on Thursday. I had a chance to look it over on Friday and talk with the new owner, needless to say, I was impressed with the gun. Extremely well balanced and fit and finish would equal any of the others. The other plus of this gun, that it is easy on the eyes. The reciever has some very organic lines to it. It would have been easy for Dennis just to make another "slab sided" single barrel trap gun, but he didn't. By the way, very nice wood also adorned this gun.

ec90t

2. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

I saw Sheldon Hostetter of PA, shooting an Infinity during the New York State Shoot.

3. quattle

quattle Member

Sheldon shoots it very well too

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Dennis needs to make some Mach One and Infinity hats so we can spot the shooters. Fred

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

The new owner let me play with it Saturday and it is nice very nice . The guy that bought it shoots at some of the clubs I do so I may get to shoot it ?? I think it must weigh around 9.lb or so sure is nice .

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Keybear,

9lb 3oz's to be exact. And yes, very nice indeed.

ec90t

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Keybear, don't get any ideas! JR

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Don,t get any ideas?? I,m going to have alittle time in the next five or six weeks ( going to have total knee-replacement in the morning) so I may do some looking . If I can find someone willing to give me anything in trade for my old beater I may upgrade . I would like to shoot the new gun after he gets a release in it .

KEYBEAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.