1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Infininty Cobra &&&

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Second new Infinity of 2009. Just wanted to show off some of the crew's work. We had a request to engrave a cobra in the gripcap of the stock and wanted to share the pictures with everyone. As always thank you for taking the time to look. The crew likes to see the comments about their work.

Dennis, Cindy & the Crew

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=cobra1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=cobra3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=cobra4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=cobra6.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Damn Dennis, you and your guys make a hell of a nice looking gun.

That is pure poetry in picture........It speaks to me.....

Hauxfan!

3. RAU

RAU Member

WOW... all I can say.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

WOW!!! I'd sure love seeing one of those at the Spring Grand that I could shoot!! About 700 targets worth oughta do it.:) Hap

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Hap,,,,better get the money ready,,,,once you shoot it,,,,you gotta have it!!!!! :D :D

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

So that's the one that you were tell me about......WOW!!

7. trench12

trench12 TS Member

George is on the way as we speak, braving the snowstorms of Indiana. That is one beautiful hunk of gun! If the Hammer blesses off on it everything will be good!!!

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Nice, real nice.

9. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Dennis, Your team makes a great gun

10. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

If that's Georges' new toy I'm in big trouble! His head will be too big for me to ride to the Grand with him this year. That is one nice looking firearm. Guess I'll have to call him "Snake" instead of Bubba. Dennis you did good. "The Hammer"

11. trench12

trench12 TS Member

The dynamic duo as BigED looks on longingly. What more can be said--- FF of the HtH

12. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I don't know what the buyer looks like, but this gun has a ton of pitch.

13. lju

lju Member

Well guys I finally stopped driving for the day. Started out at 5am this morning headed for Canton, started snowing just East of Chicago, and didn't stop till I got there. Roads in Indiana were horrible, one lane open most of the time 45-55mph tops.

Picked up my new Christmas present (from me to me), ate supper with Dennis then headed out again. I'm somewhere East of Columbus (decided to take the South route home)for the night.

Hey who said trapshooters were smart anyway.

Harry you're right about the head, it's a little swelled right now. Remember when Wink got his first Ljutic and slept with it the first night, well that me tonight.

Thanks Dennis, Cindy and crew!! You guys made me a happy man today.

Now if only spring would get here soon...

14. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Love the engraving, shape of the grip, and fore end! Everything looks very modern and sleek. Wish I was pulling in enough money for one of those babies!
    -Trappy

15. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

The big thrill in December was going to Las Vegas and shooting the new Infinity. Stock was a little too short for me, but I had to try the gun out = 1st 25 targets 25/25. The smoothest swinging gun ever!! Moves to the target and the target goes away. Next 25 at 27 yards = 24/25 [mia culpa]. Next 25 at 21 yards = 25/25. I am saving my money or trying to sell some guns to purchase an Infinity. All donations welcomed. It is not only pretty, but so easy to shoot. Fred

16. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Super Nice gun!

Matt - Woodson Ent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.