1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Inexpensive Gun case needed.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Jack, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 686 Beretta and a set of tubes and need a case for them. I'm not bad mouthing but I am pretty limited on what I can spend right now. Jackie B.

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Joel Etchen sell a cheap case for $55 plus ship. Good value. Go to his site and look under cases.

3. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for your help but those cases are for a single gun. They have no room for a tube set, as in 20, 28, and 410 tubes. Jackie B.

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

briley has a SKB for $ 250

5. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Shooting Jack:

I'm Mick McGinley with MarMic gun case co. We are a new line of cases and I have exactly what you are looking for. Give me a call at 877-962-6233 (toll free) and we can discuss this further. Thanks in advance

Mick

6. 17145

17145 TS Member

0   0   0

I've got an SKB Sports Case for sale. Its for 30" barrels, and has a compartment for 6 sub gauge tubes. $140.00 E-mail me and I'll send you some photo's.

7. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have seen the new MarMic gun cases and they are GREAT cases. Built to stand up to airline baggage handlers.

Ken Cerney

Wisconsin

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Shooting Jack,i have a full two rifle hard case that I have no use for. If youd like it let me know and you pay for the shipping and it's yours! send me an email at brucespecht@sbcglobal.net

9. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bruce, that is very nice of you but I have a two gun aluminum case but needed one for the tube set as I plan to travel a good bit and trying to help my kids. I really appreciate your offer. It's very kind of you. Jackie B.

10. Shooting Jack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

17145/Mike,

I got the payment in the mail tonight. I had the check made for $155.00 to cover the shipping. If it turns out to be more than that let me know. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.