1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ineligible?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rlmims, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlmims

rlmims TS Member

This is my opinion of the issues concernibg BHO. 1. He is not a natural born American. 2. BHO is a closet Musilim. 3. BHO is trying to destroy America, as we know it. This man is a disaster in the making for all Americans. I just hope enough Americans wake up & vote this JERK out in 2012.

L,Mims

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The fact that he cancelled "National Prayer Day" but hosted 5000 muslims to the White House for prayer tells me everything I need to know about that rat bastard.

3. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

As a president I can say that he is doing a less than desirable job. One thing that I'm pretty certain of is that he IS a citizen of the USA. Born and partially raised. The powers that be would not let him become President if he were not. People need to put this subject to bed. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Chuch, you ain't serious are ya? Hope ya got more sense than to think that.

Gne J

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

rpeerless, I understood the point of the post. Look at the first response of the post. That is the kind of thinking that needs to be addressed. Thats why I postede what I did. Look at all the posts. He's a natural citizen, he's not a muslim. He may not be your candidate of choice, but he's not what everyone is trying to make him out to be. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

How do you know?

Kit Thomas

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think nearly every American would think it is more likely that they will have a UFO encounter than that BHO isnt a natural born citizen.

If you believe he isnt and shouldnt be president- I do believe you fall in the "birther" category

Now if you do fall in that category- what do you base this belief on? If it is reading something on the internet you might just want to think about what you have read- what documents you have actually seen yourself and what this might all mean.

It does seem as if birthers are really a fringe group and watching something on you tube and citing that- well again what did you watch?

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Gene, I guess I am one of the "Fringe" you talk of. Let me ask you this: If I were Obama why wouldn't I just get about 10 copies of my birth certificate and send them to all the courts that have a suit against me and prove my eligibility ( at about $100 bucks plus postage). Instead I spend upwards of $2,000,000 to keep it hidden. He is trying to hide something, you tell me what it is.

Jimmy