1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Industry Rep

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DadPlus4, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

I just got back into trap after a decade + of travel and raising a family.
    Looking thru my last rule book circa 91 there was a classification of Industry Rep that was explicit in determining amateur vs those sponsored.
    I reviewed the latest on ATA and this is no longer listed. When did this get dropped?
    Thanks for any update as I'm contemplating getting back into registered and if it's worth the time & $$ to plan my family vaca's for the larger shoots.
    ps - I don't have an RV.

2. setter

setter Member

Welcome back! The "Industry" rule was dropped beginning with the 1998 target year. I'm in Tulsa, what's your part of the country?

Jim

3. DadPlus4

DadPlus4 Member

South Central Mass. I did a year in Tusla in the mid 90's and shot at the Tulsa Gun Club. I really liked it out there especially the country fried steak. Can't remember the name of the diner, but if you didn't know if you needed brown or white gravy you were thrown out. Besides, I still don't know if bologna deserves a spot on bbq :)

4. setter

setter Member

Club is still in operation. So, you experienced shooting East and the backwash of the passenger jets landing at Tulsa Int'l. Each to their own on the BBQ, tough to find a "good" chicken fried steak. Come shoot with us in the mid-west.

Regards,
    Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.