1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor Trap Shooting Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BGVEGAS, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BGVEGAS

BGVEGAS TS Member

After two years of planing, we are proud to announce we will be building the Presidential Club featuring the world first indoot trap range in Las Vegas, NV. PLease visit our website for registration and membership information.

2. BGVEGAS

BGVEGAS TS Member

I just realized our site is down for today and I am told it will be up again friday due to the uploading of the new renderings of our project. My apologies, please check back friday.

3. hairy

hairy TS Member

Works now.

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Is this a "men's" only facility? Seems more geared to men than women shooters. Just asking, not criticizing. Nice website.

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

If it's "Just outside" of Vegas and not in Clark County, they have a lot of other "Men's Only" activities they could offer their members as well.
    JK

6. Don S

Don S Member

I see the trap fields are "American Trap Association" certified.

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Can't hold a very big shoot with only 2 traps.......But......it does look nice.

Hauxfan!

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Is this what Vegas offered for the Grand?

9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

and from the renderings on the website, no handicap either. Reminds me of a "gentlemens" club with diversions for those with very deep pockets.

Eric

10. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

I'd wager a rd of trap is a bit more than the $3.50 i'm paying now!!

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Yeah, let's just belittle the place because it doesn't fit you. We all should be happy that someone is building a shooting facility period, no matter who it caters to.

Don

12. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Did you notice London, Las Vegas, Dubai? Also there does appear to be handicap markers in the rendering. It would be nice to see it succeed. JRM

13. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

I guess if you have to ask how much, it's not for you. I would love to know how much? Bruce

14. BGVEGAS

BGVEGAS TS Member

There actually is room for handicap stations in the floor plans, they are not represented in the artists rendering. The Project will be built on the NW corner of Decatur and Russell Rd exit which is the first exit on the 215 leaving (Las) international airport right in the heart of Las Vegas and Clark county. This project will raise the bar for shooting facilities around the world and hopefully pioneer the construction of future indoor trap ranges (perhaps in an area near you)WE will have a booth a the Shot Show in Orlando this year for those who will be attending, please stop by and see us for more details on our project.

I have attached my private email address for the convenience of those with detailed questions regarding the project. Thank you all for your responses and be sure to tell your friends, The Presidential Club is coming soon!!!!

15. BGVEGAS

BGVEGAS TS Member

Apologies for the ATA typos we will revise asap.

16. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

As I was reading all the negatives about this facility, I was thinking how lucky we are to have something like this at this day and age of ( no guns advocates) then I came upon bigdon's post. He is 100 % correct, get your heads out of your behinds and be glad we have more shooting compexes instead of less.
    Thx BIGDON FOR YOUR POST

17. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

I suppose you'd rather shoot outside when it's 120 in the shade?

Best,
    Dennis

18. ZeroHero

ZeroHero TS Member

I like that they have a girl hold your hand while you walk to the gun vault! I don't think I will ever get to see the inside of this club, but it appears it will be very nice for those who can afford it.

Duke

19. BGVEGAS

BGVEGAS TS Member

SPortshot: The Presidential Club is a members only club so all event held at the club will be for the members only.

JCL :The trap range is a fully functioning REAL indoor trap layout that will be built to ATA specs. The shooters will have the ability to select from different scenery to shoot on as images are projected on the walls similar to an IMAX theater. The facility is planned at over 100,000 sqft with 52+ foot ceilings in the Trap range. Every consideration (ventilation, noise reduction, lighting, clean up ect) has been carefully planned and designed by mega resort builders and engineers that have projects like the Excalibur, Luxor Hotel and Mandalay Bay Hotel under their belts.

Membership information regarding pricing will be delivered to prospective members by invitation only, preregistration is required at our site.
    Thank you all for you responses and support.
    Brett Gibbs
    Executive Director
    Presidential Club Las Vegas

20. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

You only need about 50-60 yards for the trap range. The targets only fly 50 yards, and the far wall would be used for a shot trap. I would imagine that the makeup of the far wall would allow the shot to fall straight down, and not rebound.

Sounds like a great idea.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
indoor trap range

indoor trap shooting

indoor trap shooting range