1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INDIANA - VOTE FOR OBAMA !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Buzzgun's final plea...our last chance to stick a fork in the B!tch !

Obama - he's the Democrats' nightmare...McCain can beat him (but not Hillary)

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Please don't bet our guns on it!!

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Obama will beet McCain. If you vote for him it will add speed to his victory. YOU MUST VOTE FOR HILLARY!!! McCain CAN and WILL beet her.

4. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

I'll say Vote Hillary.

It does a multitude of things.

1 - Keeps her in the race and the Democratic party in a tizzy. Right now they don't know which way is up and The Queen D is dragging the whole shebang down with her.

2 - Osama (sp) is attracting a lot of 'new' Democrats with the whole 'man of change' thing. He has the popular vote. Get Hillary in there with the superdelegate push and the whole party melts down. The 'new' Osama supporters won't touch her with a 10 foot cattle prod. They both need each others supporters to win the election. Osama might get the Hillary supporters, but Hillary won't get the Osama supporters. They'll all be mad as hell she won the nomination in some sort of back room power broker deal.

3 - Make the other guy work for you. The longer the race drags out, the more they spend, and the more dirt they dig up on each other.

[​IMG]

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hello?

Obama will not get Hillary's voters. Many of them are petrified old Franklin Roosevelt New Deal Democrats, and are scared to death of a Black President.

They are stodgy old segregationists who will _never_ vote for a Black Man.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Democrat Party is the repository of racism in America.

Lunch bucket democrats want someone who "looks like them..."

7. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Obama won't win, he has already stated that one of his main objectives is to put everyone back to work, so certain segments of our society aren't going for that.

8. 5spd

5spd TS Member

They both want to take your firearms away, we will lose with either one of them!....vote independant.

9. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

5spd : Be careful what you wish for. The only reason we had the OTHER Clinton was because of Ross Perot.

While I genuinely feel that Ron Paul is the BEST choice for President of the U.S., I cannot cast my vote for him in November. Doing so would only reduce the McCain vote by one ballot. And THAT is bad news for the continued ownership of my trap guns.

I like the advice of keeping the DEMS fighting amongst each other, for as long as possible. Such will erode the confidence of many voters. My fear is that the vast majority will STILL vote Democratic, no matter which candidate finally succeeds in securing the nomination at their convention. While misguided and uninformed, I believe what Hoosier Daddy wrote to be true. A hard-core Democrat will vote for the "yellow dog", so long as that dog is a Democrat.

I actually had some "nit wit" at work tell me in 2004, "I'd vote for Donald Duck over George Bush". Such logic shows the political "knowledge" of many of the Donkey party.

10. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Hoosier Daddy : After RE-reading my reply to 5spd, I could see how you might think I was referring to YOU as being misguided and uninformed. I apologize, if that is how it came across. I was referring to Democrats being misguided and uninformed, but still remaining loyal to the party. I liked your reference to the yellow dog, so I chose to combine it with my misguided and uninformed........

It was in NO way referring to YOU, sir. I felt I had to clarify any (possible) misinterpretation.

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I think Obamam has a better chance of beating MC Cain then Hillary does. Obama is far more charismatic then Hillary.

12. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Well said Bruce! Vote for Hillary. McCain WILL beat her!

Jim Skeel

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

You people will never see it coming.

McCain is Toast.

14. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

IT's going to be "interesting". The Hildabeast, is already considering a "nuke" option to try and force the Mi./FL. delegates to be seated.The Clinton camp and all the COMMIE MOMMIES are pushing hard in that direction. If she can gain enough delegates to get within firing range of Obama, she and Slick Willie will try and shanghi enough of the Super Duper delegates to get the nomination.If that happenens, there will a revolt withinin the Dems party and the black voting bloc like you can not imagine! A riot(maybe literallly) will result from it. Mean Dean and the heads of the liberal left are trying to do damage control right now, but the ship may be breaking up. we'll see.

15. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Every damn politician in Washington has a skelaton in a closet somewhere. If the super delegates start to bail on the Clintons, you know damn well they will find the dirt.

Oh!!!, this is looking SWEET!!!

16. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

On the news tonight. 48% of the Hitlery's will not vote for Obama, and 64% of the Obama Mammas will not vote for Her. Hmmmm, do the Dems see it coming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.