1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Trapshooting suffers great loss

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

As I stated, Indiana Trapshooting has suffered a great loss.

Got news late this evening that Judy Barker has passed. Judy was the wife of Don Barker who ran Fulton County Gun Club in Rochester, IN.

Just wanted to say that our thoughts and prayers are with Don and his family and that Judy will truly be missed.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

2. Superdog1

Superdog1 TS Member

Judy will be missed by any who knew her. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Barkers.

Tom Antczak Jr.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

This hits like a ton of bricks, a true surprise. Judy was such a happy person, full of life and a true joy to be around. She will be greatly missed by all but most of all by Don, hang tough my friend.

Don & Rocky

4. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Don and family, My heart goes out to you, I am so shocked and sad.
    Diane.

5. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

We are so sad to hear of Judy's passing. Don, our prayers go out to you.

Michael Stephenson

Tom Neal

Bob Ehman

Fred Abraham

Steve Smoot

And all the members of Alexandria Conservation & Gun Club, Inc.

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Wow, what a shock. I haven't been to Fulton County in a few years. What a great club, and people. Don and Judy showed me the ropes of ATA shooting when I first joined years ago. I'm truly sorry. I'll pray for Don and his family. Wayne

7. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Don, You are in my prayers.

8. dentguy

dentguy Member

so sorry to hear this don & judy are two of the greatest people you could ever meet. most gun clubs & people could take a lesson from these two. I shot at there club because of the great service they gave to all. we will pray for you . Tom, Sherri, Mitch & Maggie Hausmann

9. 27yd or bust

27yd or bust TS Member

Its a sad day for sure. Hold your head up Don like Judy would have wanted you to. You will make it through this sad time because you have many freind that will be there to help you.Prayers for Don and Judy. Your freind Steve Linder.

10. t-bar

t-bar Member

Don,

You and your family are in our thoughs.

Barb & Tom

11. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Just got the phone call this morning. If someone in the area could post arrangements, we would appreciate it. I will post what I know so far.

Wake will be held tomorrow, Wed, Feb 17th and the Funeral will be at 10 AM on Thursday, Feb 18th. Arrangements will be through Good Family Funeral Home.

I just spoke with Don last week. It was quite a shock to get the call this morning. Don -- you and your family will be in our thoughts for quite some time.

Thanks,

John

12. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Wake will be from 2-8 PM on Wednesday and Funeral at 10 AM on Thursday. Everything to be held at Good Family Funeral Home in Rochester, IN. Link Above is to the funeral home's website.

John

13. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

Don,

You are in my prayers. Judy was a great person. The two of you always made everyone feel welcome and never forgot a name once you met them.

Carol Gould

14. Quaint

Quaint Member

Don, we are shocked and saddened to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Myron and Lori Bumsted

15. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

In the few years I have been going to Fulton Co., I have felt accepted and comfortable thanks to Don and Judy. Judy will be quite missed, by me and by all.

Stay strong Don,
    The Mosers

16. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

bump for Don & his family....

17. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Don and Judy made me feel at home last year in Hoosier land after being gone for such a long time and now I'm gone again, this time in Colorado. Thanks to them for their hospitality and friendly welcome at their club. My thoughts and prayers to Don and his family.

John Granacki

18. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Even though I have never met Don or Judy would like to extend my condolence to Don and his Family.

John

19. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

TTT. Wake is today. Wayne

20. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

Our Prayers go out for Don & his family at this great loss. It will be really different now, shooting at Fulton CO. Gun club this coming summer with out Judy being behind the food counter. It's really hard to understand the "Big Plan" God has in mind for us, but there is one, I'm sure. Wayne & Mary Downham / Camden, IN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.