1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Trapshooters Association

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rtclark21, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

Hello everyone, it's that time of year again. Within the next few weeks, a questionnaire will be sent out to each of the gun clubs requesting information regarding upcoming shoots, programs, etc. Please take a minute to fill this out - all received information will be populated on the ITA's website. An electronic copy of the questionnaire is available - let me know if you're interested.

As a side note, the ITA website received over 43,000 hits in 2008. There has been more visibility across each of the clubs and it's a great way to get news to your fellow trapshooters.

If you have any questions, or would like anything posted throughout the upcoming season, please let me know - I'm here to help.

Thanks in advance & good luck with the upcoming season!

Ryan Clark

2. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

Hello everyone - the questionnaires were sent out to the club owners earlier in the week. Please take a minute to fill this out and mail / e-mail / fax back. Your information will be promptly uploaded on the ITA website. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Ryan Clark

P.S. Information was already received from Alexandria, Five Points, Glen Park, Roachdale, and Vincennes - questionnaires were not sent to these clubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.