1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Trap Shooter passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Bruce Kinsey ( everyone called him B.K.)of Warsaw Indiana passed away Saturday. Bruce loved his Calcuttas and shot a lot in lower Michigan and of course Indiana. He was a great shooter and a good man.

2. t-bar

t-bar Member

Haven't seen Bruce in a few years. But our condolances to his family and friends.

Tom & Barb Rocheford

3. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

We had shot with BK several times at Fulton CO Gun Club at Rochester, IN. He was a tough shooter & nice guy. We will miss him. Wayne Downham / Camden, IN

4. cubancigar2000

Yes, BK shot at Fulton Co some - his home club was Kosciosko County Gun Club ( Warsaw Indiana) He always teamed up with Jim Hautz ( another great guy and BK's good friend for more years than I can count. I shot with both of them a lot back in the late 70's - middle 80's. Last time I spoke to BK, he said his father was still alive ( nickname Fudd) and another very good shooter in his day. I was very saddened to find out about BK. I bought a TMX and a boat from him years ago and they were exactly as he said

5. cubancigar2000

up in his memory

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

If someone could post his Obit -- I will make sure it gets posted to the ITA website... the Warsaw newspaper wants you to buy the obit article.

I also pass along my condelences to his family on behalf of myself, my family and the ITA Board of Directors.

John

7. cubancigar2000

Jevolia- here is the only one I could access, it was in the South Bend paper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce L. Kinsey
    Oct. 10, 1946 - June 14, 2008
    WARSAW - Bruce L. Kinsey, 61, died at 4:31 p.m. Saturday in Kosciusko Community Hospital. Survivors include his wife, Kathy; a daughter, Brittney Kinsey of Warsaw; sons, Curtis (Catherine) Kinsey of Fort Wayne, Grant and Craig Kinsey, both of Warsaw; a granddaughter, Emily Kinsey; father, Edward B. Kinsey of South Bend; a sister, Linda (Dennis) Byers of South Bend; and brothers, Jerry Kinsey of North Webster and Duane Clemens of Indiana. Services will be at 1 p.m. today in Titus Funeral Home, where friends may cal two hours before services.
    Published in the South Bend Tribune on 6/17/2008.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Printer-friendly version E-mail to a friend

8. cubancigar2000

9. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to family and friends.

Janet, Ohio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

brittney kinsey fort wayne address

bruce kinsey warsaw indiana