1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana State Vender Info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by philk, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philk

philk Member

Anybody know if there will be someone doing custom molded ear plugs at the Indiana State shoot this year ?

2. wtjohnso

wtjohnso Member

I think there's a shop onsite year round that does the custom molded ear plugs.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

probably 2 or 3

4. plaw

plaw Active Member

the Aussie is there just about every year..

5. philk

philk Member

Who`s the Aussie ? I haven`t been to the state for years.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The Aussie is Ray Mack. I wonder if he is over here this year? His web site above said it had been sold to new owners.

7. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

More than likely that Rod's Custom Stocks will be at the shoot. If they are his wife will be there to make ear plugs.

John Harden

8. Pat R

Pat R TS Member

I will again be making Ear Plugs at the Indiana State Trap Shoot. I have been there for three straight years and I will be there again next year. I have been making Custom Ear Plugs for 27 years. I started out as I am a shooter too and I needed them too and no-one around us made them so I started making them. I know what shooters like and I understand your needs. I have a "NO BS Guarantee" If you have any issues I will make a new set for you. No questions asked, period. See me next to Bill Mains the Engraver.

9. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Keith Heeg's trailer, and Roger Brenner's reloading supplies are usually there.

As always Phil will have the guns from the club house and supplies in the tent and his trailers. There are typically at least another 7 to 10 vendors. I'm not sure if Don is trying to be funny or sarcastic, but there are definately more than 2 or 3.

John

10. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

I believe Don was answering the original question as to how many vendors would be there selling custom molded ear plugs....not how many total vendors would be there.

11. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

M12L, you may be correct and I may have misunderstood Don's response. After re-reading, I did not read philk's question thoroughly. My appologies to Don, and thanks for pointing that out M12L.

John E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what vendors will be at indiana state trap shoot