1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana State Trapshoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biff, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

Thanks to the Indiana State Trap Association for putting on another great shoot as they always seem to do. Great targets, well run and friendly staff, I hope to be back again as I understand it will be held at Fortville next year also.
    It was a little warm, but expected weather for July. Interesting how Infared can illustrate heat!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No matter where I go to shoot, I always seem to draw the best banks and ones with the best background! The guy, David Brusman, who beat me broke a 100 to my 98 on this bank was on the following squad. Biff

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

I was there for Thurs, Fri, and Sat. I had a good time. I will be back. My thanks to the ITA for a great shoot. John

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

The shot of the power station is incomplete. Where is the Hawk?

4. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

Two words pretty much sums up the Indiana shoot KEITH DITTO

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Congrats to all the kids from Dowagiac and Vandalia MI. These kids have been on a role this year! Maybe I should start watching them to learn how to break targets!

Matt Ski

6. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

John,

I need to congratulate you on your big win at the KY State Shoot.

Very Impressive!

TNCoach

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Kieth what are those words. You had a great shoot as you won just about everything, great shootoff Sat. nite in bad lighting conditions.

Don

8. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Looked to me like it was a Jack Curry, John Voliva, and Tank Lunsford show.

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Check the non-resident scores.

Don

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

How was attendance? I heard Kentucky was down, just wondering about Indiana?

11. 320090T

Down by an unknown quantity.

12. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Jack Curry kicked butt. I still missed out meeting Biff. I got over for sunday. Birdtracker

13. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I'm planning on going next year!

14. indycamster

indycamster Member

Great Shoot! Just wondering why they don't have more shoots here. Seems like a big waste of resources to only use this club once a year.
    Did anyone else see the red fox on Bank one during Saturday's Singles?? He came out of the corn, hopped around just out of range from bank 1B.

15. biff

biff Active Member

Hawk, What Hawk? I didn't even see that power station till some one pointed it out in the picture of me shooting on bank #6, however I did see a very pitiful, scraggly fox limping down the traphouse line.....hardly any hair on its tail.

Birdtracker, you have to get to a shoot earlier if you want to see me. I had to leave after the Thumping BIGDON gave me on Thursday even though I had a big lead on him; then Dave Brusman comes over from Ohio and cleans everyone's clock on Saturday's 200 in the NR Sr Vets.

Lots of nice people there and Keith Ditto does shoot great, but he better watch it.....I think his dad Bill is moving up on him.

Why the Indiana shooters are such great shots and nice friendly people, you'd almost think were in Kentucky! Biff

16. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Biff, a lot of them are transplants. Great people, great shoot. J.W.

17. 320090T

The fox ran the entire line and showed up in the SE section of the grounds later in the day. I left the club around 5 and there was another fox by the front gate.

18. Jason B

Jason B Member

It sure is nice to see the main topic of conversation following the Indiana State shoot is about a fox running the trap line instead of lightening strikes, rain, mud, flooded traphouses and bad handset targets!! Seems like this year everything really came together for a very smooth shoot. The targets were fantastic, scorers/loaders did a great job and the clubhouse/grounds looked good. Heck even the bathroom looked 100% better thanks to a powerwashing and coat of paint.

A big thanks goes out to all the ATA Directors and Volunteers for making the 2010 Indiana State Shoot a success!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.