1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by steele, Jun 6, 2013.

1. steele

steele TS Member

I am looking at attending the state shoot in Indiana. The better 1/2 has a PHD in mall shopping, so I need to find suitable lodging, within walking distance of some type of stores or mall area. Any info appreciated. Butch from Pgh

2. CROY1990

CROY1990 Active Member

Butch, I would suggest that you stay at Keystone at the Crossing. There are several hotels there and you are only 20 minutes away from the gun club. It is a really nice mall with some high end dining also. Good luck

3. powderburn

powderburn Member

Hi there,
    You could also stay at exit 210 on I69. Hamilton Town Center outdoor walking type mall there with good eats intermingled in that complex. 10 min. from the gunclub. Easy in/out also. Just another option. -powderburn

4. steele

steele TS Member

What exit on I70 is best to get to the club? I will be coming from the east.

5. Heeringa

Heeringa Active Member

Exit 96 of I-70 would be best, me thinks. Just take that road north for about 9 miles. As soon as you cross the bridge over Geist Reservoir, turn right on 113th Street. Indiana Gun Club will be about 3/4 mile on your left. I think the website I linked should show you exactly where to go.

Heeringa

6. steele

steele TS Member

I've been to Indy numerous times for a trade show. I'm just trying to gage my trip. How far is Exit 96 from Indy?

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Mount Comfort Road, just before you come into town.

8. Heeringa

Heeringa Active Member

muzzleblast, Exit 91 is for I-465, so it's 5 miles-ish from there.

Heeringa

9. steele

steele TS Member

I thank all who offered suggestions. I have finalized plans, so I(we) are definitely coming. She is still figuring where we should stay. I might be bringing 4-5 extra shooters. Butch

10. steele

steele TS Member

I'm heading to Indiana for the shoot this weekend. I'm staying near the "Keystone at the Crossing". I need some ideas of good restaurants that are not "chains". I can eat at those type places at home. Anything within a 1/2 hour or so. Butch from Pgh

11. Heeringa

Heeringa Active Member

P.F. Changs, Maggiano's Little Italy and Yats are all very good and right where you'll be or on your way. Google search them and you'll find them pretty easily.

12. plaw

plaw Active Member

All that fun going on at the state shoot and here i set with a bum knee!!

Search tags for this page

indiana state trap shoot