1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana state shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Matthew Moser, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Moser

Matthew Moser TS Member

What do you think it will take to win the sub-junior category on tues. and sat.?

2. Matthew Moser

Matthew Moser TS Member

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Matthew Moser:

I know at the KY State shoot those little sub and regular juniors was as tuff as the big guys on the big days, there was a 200 straight by one and in the handicap main event 99's was high and they was in that group also.

So just go out and shoot and don't even try to think what will win just shoot your own game and you might be surprised after you are done on how far your score gets you I know I was surprised because I figured after 2 misses I was out but it don't always turn out that way.

good Luck let's us know what you won.

Foghorn

4. Mr. Professional

Mr. Professional TS Member

If you are resident, then you can just look in the program at the past champiopns scores or look at the ATA website and look at what was shot last year. I was a sub. juinor last year and this shoot was about average last year for us little kids.

The reason I opened this post was that I am looking for directions to the place they shoot the indiania state shoot. I have looked in the program and it is not in there or I am blind, but there was an Indiania gun club and I didn't think this was their homegrounds. If you could, give me an address of the place so I know where I am going on saturday and I dont want to get lost like I did a few days ago in Kentucky.

Thanks,

Walter Reaster

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Walter: It's At the Indiana Gun Club. Look in Trap & Field for Steve Smith's phone number, they have an ad for selling guns. Go on line at www.indianagunclub.com and there is their address and phone #.

As long as you are the III.

Don

6. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

BIGDON -

You going to be at Indiana this week?

Scott

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Take I69 N from Indianapolis to the 37 - 116th street exit. Stay to the right and turn right on 116th street. Follow this a long way to Olio Road and turn right and get in the left lane to turn onto 113th street, the club is located on the north side of the road a couple of miles from Olio road.

Walter, I believe you are from Ohio?? If so, take I 70 W to the Mt Comfort exit and go North to 113th street, turn right, club is on the North in couple of miles. You will go across Geist Res before coming to 113th. Hope these directions are correct, if not, someone will tell me.

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

320090T, gave the correct directions from I70 - Mt Comfort exit. Only thing I want to add is after crossing Geist Res you'll turn right into a subdivision of $3 million and up houses. You'll be in the right place. The first time I went that threw me. I just didn't think a gun club would be in an area of multi million dollar homes.

9. Mr. Professional

Thanks guys, this was a BIG help. I read about the Indiania gun club in the Indiania state shoot program, but it wasn't saying that this was the location of the club, and I had forgot how I got there.

Thanks!

Walter

10. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

directions to club can be found on p 38 of program.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Scott; Yes. I will be shooting Thurs. thru Sun. See you there along with Walter the third.

Don

12. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Bisi,

You almost have it right. There was a club there long before the homes were built, and like every other situation as this, the owners/developers are upset that they bought/built homes in close proximity to a gun club.

Go figure!

Danny

13. Mr. Professional

Hey bigdon, do I know you?

Walter

14. ec90t

ec90t Guest

How can you tell when the Indiana State Shoot is being held?

4 straight days of rain predicted! Lol. Bring your rain gear.

On a brighter note, good weather for the last half of Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday!

ec90t

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

jevoliva:

Is it to late to pre squad im sure it is but I wasn't planning on coming this year but me and a friend is coming for Thursday and Friday only so thought I would ask.

Or if any has 2 spots open for them days either, then I would be interested.

The yardages are 24.5 and 27 but we are going to shoot it all both days.

See you thursday Big Don.

Thanks

Foggy

16. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

hey Walter how did you shoot in ky

17. Mr. Professional

Eric I hered u won the doubles and the handicap. I got runner up in singles with 199, and won the handicap with 97 and all around with 389.

are you going to indiania?

walter

18. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Walter III; Yes we have shot together in MI and shot the BS at Ohio, Sparta and elsewhere. I will remind you at Indy.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.