1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana State Shoot Program On-Line!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jevoliva, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

The 2009 Indiana State Shoot program is "in the can" -- it is now posted to the ITA website (see link above), and also on Bob Stuart's website -- rjstuart.com. Also, pre-squadding is now available on Bob's site. Click on the "Pre-Squadding & Programs" link on his main page and navigate to the Indiana State Shoot information.

Hope everyone is having a great spring!

John

2. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

John, does the Tuesday Fun Day count towards the HOA, or is that just Wed.-Sun.?

3. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

4. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

crap --- the thing has been up for less than a day and there is already a mistake found? HOA is for Wed-Sunday. Thanks for headsup... I will see what I can do to get the word out about this.

John

5. Jason B

Jason B Member

John- You need to quit doing your own proof-reading on the "President's Message" page. You spell like you went to Purdue. I guess that's better than you smell like you went to Purdue though.

I stopped by IGC on Sunday to buy some shot, lots of reconstruction happening all up and down the line. Adapting the houses and redoing/realigning some of the fields is a much bigger undertaking than I imagined. A big "Thank You" goes out to all involved in making this happen. I'm already looking forward to the PAT traps and shooting the entire IN state shoot this year!

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Beech Grove, Hymera, and Perdew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.