1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana State Shoot Program Corrections....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Of course, no matter how hard I try, the program always slips out with some defects...

Please turn your hymnals to...

1) No page -- it was brought to my attention that we never expressly say where the shoot is. In looking back at all the programs I have done, it looks like we have never done this. The shoot is held at the Indiana Gun Club in Fortville, IN.<br>
    2) Page 11 - All State Teams -- John Kleyla is incorrect -- it should be Thomas Kleyla -- sorry!<br>
    3) Page 20 - SCTP Program -- 4th paragraph item #3 -- 4th sentence says "Shells and targets will be provided for each participant, as long as the shooter elects not play any options." This sentence should have been completely stricken, as the shells will not provided, and out-of-state SCTP participants will need to pay 1/2 price. Please refer to paragraph 3 for information on targets. <br>
    4) Page 40 - State Handicap Championship - Should read "Options 1-6 same as Event 9" NOT Event 8.

I am sure this probably will not be all the corrections, but it is a start -- I apologize for the errors and any inconvenience they may have caused.

John Voliva<br>
    President<br>
    Indiana Trapshooter's Association<br>

2. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

What is the target requirement? I have been told both 500 and 1000, and do not have a program.

3. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

wolfee -- the link on my first post will get you a copy of the program

you will need 500 singles, 500 handicap, 300 doubles on this year's average card (Starting Sept 1, 2007 to July 8, 2008) to avoid penalty classification -- A/25/A

Thanks,

John

4. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

Thanks John, I didn't even notice the link.

5. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

John,

Do you know how much golf cart rental will be at the Indiana State Shoot? I've tried to call the contact number for golf cart rental numerous times with no answer. I will be there Friday - Sunday. Thanks in advance.

Matt Ski

7. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Matt...

I honestly do not know. Try calling Richard again at 1-260-602-2755. I know this is a stupid question, but did you leave a voice mail? I know I usually do not return calls on my cell phone from phone numbers I do not know when no voice mail was left.

Richard will be leaving for a business trip on Sunday, so try to call today or tomorrow. Or, shoot me an e-mail and I will get the info for you...

Thanks,

John

8. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Matt...

I just got off the phone with Richard and he did say that he has had a handful of VMs that were hangups...

Here are the rates:

$180 for Tues-Sun<br>
    $140 for Thurs-Sun<br>
    $37.50 daily<br>

Thanks,

John

9. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

John,

Thanks for the update. I appreciate the info.

Matt Ski

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

It would of been nice to see the dates on the cover . No big deal but have heard some talk about it .

Thank You for all you do

11. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Good call -- I will make a note of that also -- I was so impressed with the idea for the champions on the cover that Tim sent me that I completely forgot about the dates!

Thanks,

John

12. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Michael...

Thanks -- got a note on that one also in my "master program" -- which will look like crap once the state shoot is done - after being in my back pocket for 6 days...

John

13. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.