1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana State SCTP Program for 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Important Information!!!

A notice will be sent out to all Indiana SCTP coaches later on this month, but I wanted to get something posted here from any coaches that monitor TS.COM.

Due to recent economic events and a projected decrease in revenue for the ITA in 2008, the ITA BOD voted yesterday to NOT provide free ammunition to SCTP participants for the SCTP program on July 8th, 2008. The decision was taken very seriously and was discussed for over 1/2 hour yesterday during our meeting.

Free targets will still be provided for all Indiana SCTP participants for the SCTP Program on 07/08/08. The SCTP participant will still need to be a member in good standing with the ATA and pay the ITA/ATA daily fee. All out of state SCTP participants will be eligible for 1/2 price targets.

Please feel free to e-mail me above if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

John Voliva, R.Ph.<br>
    President<br>
    Indiana Trapshooters Association<br>

2. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

John, will this still be a 200 target event?? You also have to promise NO rain!!

3. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

yep 200 targets...

I have ordered no rain -- now, I am still waiting on confirmation on delivery time.

As Don Barker days -- it's not rain, it's humidity!

4. one--straight

one--straight TS Member

John, for some reason i thought Tank bought the ammo for the SCTP shoot. Was i wrong???????????

5. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

just what part of John do you intend to WIPE ????

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Due to several factors, Mr. Lunsford had decided not to fund the shells this year. The ITA will fund 1/2 of the target prices for all Indiana SCTP shooters and Mr. Lunsford is generously donating the other 1/2.

Also, this year's Indiana State SCTP Championships will be re-named the V. Tank Lunsford Indiana State SCTP Championship to reflect his generous gifts to the Indiana SCTP program over the years.

Harpo -- I have the same question.

Herbo -- bring it, old man! You (finally) run your first 200 straight and you think you are all that. BTW, I have joined your goal you set out for yourself a couple of years ago. I have lost about 40 lbs over the last 2 1/2 months. No surgery -- using NutriSystem... do you have any plans to go to the Central or Southern Zone shoots?

John

7. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

huff308 looks like you need to bring plenty of money and TOILET PAPER!!!!!LOL dave

8. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

9. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.