1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 320090T, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

When I started shooting in 81 Tom was in his prime. He always had time to help a new guy and tease the crap out of him, I will miss him. RIP Tom.

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

1976 Indiana State Shoot. R.I.P.
    pj999_2008_0303_13.jpg

3. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

Our prayers go out to Tom's family. I had shot quite a lot with Tom over the years & been to his house for supper several times. Even had a "cold" one or two with Tom. We'll miss you!
    Wayne Downham / Camden, IN

4. t-bar

t-bar Member

He's on a squad with Ron Ashcraft now.

barb

5. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

Thomas E. Mundell, 74, Silver Lake, Indiana and formerly of Tipton, died at 4:50 p.m. Saturday, January 1, 2011 at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne. He was born September 28, 1936 in Tipton to Henry J. & Margaret J. (Phifer) Mundell. On June 7, 1959 he married Beth Achenbach and she survives.

He retired from General Motors in Kokomo. Tom was a member of U.A.W. 292, American Trapshooter Association and the Indiana Trapshooters Hall of Fame. He loved to fish and loved IU basketball and NASCAR.

Survivors besides his wife Beth include two daughters, Christina Elston and husband Darrell and Stacie Shaffer and husband Jim, all of Tipton; six grandchildren, Lindsay Timm and husband Zach, Bryan Elston, Derek Elston, Aubree Elston, Jordan Shaffer and Whitney Shaffer. He will also be missed by his two little canine companions, Kaylee and Bella.

He was preceded in death by two brothers, Joseph Mundell and William Mundell, and one sister, Janet Smedley.

Tom's funeral service will be at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, January 6 at Young-Nichols Funeral Home with Rev. Melissa Grishaw presiding. Burial will follow in Fairview Cemetery. Visitation will be from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.

Memorial contributions may be made to Caregiver Companion, 228 N. Main Street, Suite B, Tipton, Indiana, 46072.

6. doberman37

doberman37 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.