1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Shooters / Grand Photo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rtclark21, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

Hello everyone...this year, I'd like to attempt to get all the Indiana shooters togehter for a photo at the Grand.

There is a new photographer (Clay Target Photos) and we've scheduled the photo for Friday, 17-Aug at 5:30pm at the Main Event Center.

Feel free to pass this along to anyone you know that may be going this year.

Hope to see you there!

Ryan

2. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

Hope those that could make it are shooting well. Don't forget about this Friday, see you there!

3. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

Thanks to everyone for making it out. I think we had around 35-40 shooters show up, which from what I hear was the most of any State team photo. The photographer will have some photos available for purchase tomorrow, so feel free to stop by her studio (same space as the ATA gift shop). I'll get a digital photo and post on the ITA website as well. Looking forward to making this a yearly tradition!

4. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

5. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Great job organizing this Ryan! It was good to see everyone out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.