1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana primary TODAY

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Just want to encourage all "Hoosiers" to get out and vote in the primary today. This is our chance to get a true conservative to be our Senator, not just a RINO. Vote Mourdock and said goodbye to Lugar.

I just got back from voting. Nobody there, disappointing. This race between Lugar and Mourdock is going to be settled by turnout. If the conservatives and tea partiers stay home we will have Lugar or a Demo as our Senator come January 2013.

Vote

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Bisi

Being a indiana born, I hope you get your man.

Don't take too much for a light turnout this early in the day, lots of people vote early/by mail where I live at now.

Here's to giving MrsKeet, he/she's fellow Liberals and the establishment Republicans continued heartburn.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Last month in my election district 11 people voted. That's less than 1 person per hour while the poles were open. HMB

4. Rick Barker

Rush Limbaugh is unloading on Lugar this morning.

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Dick Lugar has done more for the city of Indianapolis and the State of Indiana than any other politician beside Birch Bayh. I was born and raised there and lived there until 1979. Be careful Bisi what you wish for. Rick Barker... Rush who? Oh that Hoosier political expert.

blade819

6. blade819

Bisi... as a born, raised and still in my heart still a Hoosier my advice is, be careful what you wish for.

blade819

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

8. Rick Barker

Tenure does not guarentee prevention of failure.

Lugar has been in office too long.

I "wish for" the Tea Pary as the way to restore the power to the people, by taking it away from corrupt politicans becuase they have made a career out of retaining office.

9. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Birch Bayh as in GUN CONTROL ACT OF 1968.... Thanks but not thanks....Grubby

10. Rick Barker

GrubbyJack

Thanks for reminding me of that, I was still livimg in Indiana at that time.

No sales take and only a 2% percent income tax.

11. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Northern Hoosier here. blade, Lugar has lost any conservative tendancies he may have ever had. He is a better democrat now than republican. Mourdoch got my vote!

Steve

12. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

blade, I agree with you about Lugar. He has been in office a long time, must have been doing something right. It like a lynch mob mentality , a feeding frenzy.

Rush is simply an entertainer, his own words. Lugar is the current target of a
    ruthless political game.

Rick, you want to vote him out simply because "Lugar has in office too long" ??

13. Rick Barker

Rush is an entertainer. Usual remark for someone trying to dismiss his political savvy.

If he is just an entertainer, so is every other commentainer and political pundit with an opinion from the likes of Chris Matthews, Beckel, Jaun Williams, Wallace, Rather, Cronkite, all the talking heads on all the political shows over the last 60 years.

I want Lugar out, because he is not a conservative.

14. blade819

Rick is pro "Tea Party". Rick and thousands more in their desire to show everyone how pissed off they are, invented and supported the Tea Party. Actually it was Dick Amey who made millions off this concept. Unfortunately the Tea Party has just about destroyed the GOP and any way for this great country to move forward by tolerance and comprimise in Washington DC. I predict as sure as I'm sitting here, and will bet anyone a martini, that as fast as we have seen this fluke take place two years ago in the 2010 elections, we'll see it's destruction in two more years in the 2014 elections because of what it has done to the GOP and the ability of this country to conduct business that is "give and take'!

blade819

15. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

The GOP as it is now needs to be destroyed. It has become a group of people who only want to keep their power and Lugar is one of them. Get along? Give and take? Thats what has gotten us into the state we are! Its time for people with some balls to say ENOUGH! We are not doing this anymore!!!!!

Steve

16. Rick Barker

Blade819

Yes, the Tea Party is dead.......just keep thinking that please.

It is still there, they have moved on beyond protesting in the streets and holding rallys.

There are over 43 sub organazations that make up the Tea Party, and the primary goal is to remove the insainity that comes with unbridled spending that is destroying this country.

There is no compromising when it comes to the survival and continuation of this country.

I do not want to see it as another France or Greece, where the lazy are pampered and rewarded for their mere existence.

The very enemy that Thomas Jefferson and others of his time, warned us about, exists and lives in both the Democrat and Republican Parties. Time to rescue this country and destroy those who would destroy our freedoms.. Those who do not see the threat or wish to ignore it, label people like me as kooks and fanatics. Those are the truly naive with their smooth and beguiling talk of co-operation and compromise, when they neither compromise or co-operate.

If I am a kook for wanting to keep and maintain the rights and freedoms out forfathers provided us with, then so be it.

Rick, Kookie Barker

17. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I GIVE them my tax money and want to TAKE more. Thats what "give and take" means to liberals and rhinos.

18. blade819

Kookie.... what have we accomplished in Congress over the past two years with the Tea Party running John Boner and the GOP majority???? Answer = SHIT! Disgusing patriotisim with the Tea Party banner/mantra is digusting and exactly opposite of patriotisim if ya know what I mean. This country has NEVER been able to move forward without tolerance and comprimise. Sorry Buddy, your kookie ideaology big dog doesn't hunt. We'll have the President for 4 more years, the Senate with maybe one more Democrat and although the GOP may loose a few seats in the house, it'll still be the same ole obstructionism majority by the GOP that we've had for the past two years. I can tell you that we may be ready for another revolution in 2016 if that happens! I'm moving to Beleize (if they have a gun club).

blade819

19. Garry

Garry Active Member

America's root problem is spiritual. Spiritual problems can't be solve with military or political solutions.

20. Rick Barker

Excuse me???

It is your goofy bunch in the Senate that will not pass the budget passed in the House!

There has not been one passed in 3 years and the House has been held by the RINO's for only two years.

You think obstructionism is the refusal to agree to bankrupt spending habits?

Where the hell you been the last 4 years with Obama running up the largest debt in this country's history?

Talk about living outside the world of sanity.

If we have Obama for four more years, you can count on being unemployed for four more years with a whole lot of other people.

Over 12-1/2 million people wre unemployed, who need jobs.

Some 88 million of the 300 million in this country do not work but could.

We have 10,000 baby boomers retiring everyday.

Half of the people in this country do not pay taxes.

Our national debt is now grater than our GDP.

If you took every dime from the people who make over $250,000 a year,it would only keep the government going for about 3 weeks.

You don't see the danger facing us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.