1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana primary reg. Lugar

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Reminder! The last day to register to vote in the Indiana primary is Monday April 9, 2012. You can register online, click the above link.

We need your help to defeat the 3rd senator from Virginia (Lugar) whom is running for reelection in the state of Indiana. Ole Dick Lugar hasn’t lived in Indiana since 1977! And this will be the last year he will even visit the state, because he can read the tea leaves. He knows this is his last hooray. If he wins or loses in either the May primary or the general election in Nov he ain’t coming back. No need to. So the question for us is - do we want him living in Virginia as a private citizen or as a senator from Indiana, a state he will never set foot in after the year 2012?

I know what my answer is.

We can beat him in the primary - IF we get the vote out. Are your family and friends register? How about those young college kids in your family that you might see over Easter?

Vote Mourdock.

Tomorrow is the deadline for primary registration.

2. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I've been trying to tell people this for years and they do not listen. We need to get that POS out of office. Wild Bill

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Bsii

If you will send me a mail in ballot here in Colorado, I will vote as you wish.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Last week I got a phone call with a political survey. When they asked me "if the election was today, who would you vote for?" When I quickly responded "not Lugar", they hung up on me.

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

my wife had the same type of call. When she told the not for Lugar the phome went dead. We laughed our buts off. Wild Bill

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Retire him. He's been there long enough. His latest ads make him sound like Ronald Reagan reincarnated, lol.

8. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I live in Michigan, is that close enough to vote against one big POS???

Chuck

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well I got 2 to register today. Had Easter with the extended family today and I got my 2 nephews to register. Told em to vote for whomever they wanted except for Lugar.

The NRA gave Lugar an F and Mourdock an A, then there is the DreamAct and Lugar's vote for Ojackass' Supreme Court nominees. Need more??

Mourdock needs our help. Help with time, money or both.

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

You are better off with a Democratic Senate?

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

12. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I was finished with Lugar two election cycles ago! Hopefully we can finally retire this guy via the ballot box.

<html>
    <body>

Lugar Editorial

</body>
    </html>

He hasn't been an actual 'Hoosier' for decades, hopefully he gets voted out and he can enjoy his golden years in Virginia, his actual home state since he has permanently resided there for over 30 years and just racks up hotel bills when he 'visits' Indiana!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.