1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Map?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 2str8, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2str8

2str8 TS Member

Last Tuesday I was driving up I-65 on my way to Michigan. We got detoured to Hwy 30 east to Valpariso where we caught 49 north. I guess the flooding was really bad around Gary.

My question: does anyone know of a website that would give up-to-date traffic information on the I system, or driving in general, for Indiana? Thanks. 2str8

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I would try the Indiana D.O.T. Iowa has it there.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I guess it shouldn,t surprise me but why would you be on I-65 going to Michigan ?? As we all know I-65 runs northwest in Indiana .

Dumb A$$

4. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I don't think it was the flooding but road construction. I live in Michigan and came home that way from the Grand. Skeet2day is correct, fasted way to get onto 94. Where I65 runs into I80/94 there is major road work going on, signs along I65 warn you about it. I cut off 65 at US30 to Valparaiso then up 49 to I94, little longer but did not get backed up in traffic.

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

It was the flooding. I lived in the area for 53 years. The interstate was completely closed right where it crosses the Indiana/Illinois state line & heads west to Ill/Iowa or north to Chicago/Wisconsin. The best traffic info cames from AM radio 780,870,then 670 0n the dial. Every 10 minutes. It is what I always used & still do when in that area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.