1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blakester, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

Hello Going to shoot and try differant trap guns at the Indiana shooting club tomorrow,anyone done this? I am looking forward to taking my Son and spending a day shooting, Looking to trade for Perrazi mx15 would like to here your comments.
    Blakester Thompson

2. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

that is the best way to buy a gun,Steve can help you make a good choice, the one you think you like may not be the one you shoot the best, so try a lot of them and have a good time, Steve will treat you right!

3. kriegazzi

kriegazzi TS Member

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Blakester,

Enjoy yourselves tomorrow! I've never came away from there wanting to buy/trade for a gun that I didn't come away pleased. Steve and Phil are two of the best!

ec90t

5. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

I just got back home, shot a lot of different guns, come back with same gun as went with, but you were right changed mind on gun. (Ljutic Centennial Pro) best shooting gun I ever shot in my life.
    Bob Self was great help with my 12 year old son, Great Instructer.......
    Thanks Blakester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.