1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686beretta, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I am thinking about going up there this weekend. How are they to trade with? I don't want to make a pointless trip.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

It won't be pointless. Good selection and no bull. No reason to go anyplace else.

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I was there last week. They have a great selection of new guns-Blasers, Berettas, Brownings
    A pretty good selection
    of well used Ljutics, Perazzis ,one Silver Seitz, a couple Kolars, several Krieghoffs. Prices
    seem reasonable. I don't know about trading, but I think a little cash would go a long way.

4. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

i couldn't BUY a picture of any used guns they have for sale.. sent two Inquiry's on an used gun...

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Phillip is very reasonable to deal with. I have on many guns. However, as with all Dealers they are in business to make money. Keep that in mind with your expectations.

blade819

6. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have bought two guns from Phillip and two from Steve when he own the shop. No problem with them. Very fair on the price and nice people to deal with. John

7. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

I have purchased one gun from them and the transaction was flawless.

Mike Adcock

8. Wildcat Lewis

Wildcat Lewis Member

I purchased a slightly used TM9X along with a 1911 Colt from Phillip and Rich a few weeks ago. They are as professional as they come. Give them a call before you leave and they will hold the gun your interested in untill you arrive. Take serveral items of trading material and a check book for just in case purposes and you will leave satisfied. Seriously you can't say enough good about them in the space provided !

Lewis LaRoche, Sr.

9. gailmk67

gailmk67 Member

I have purchased a few from IGC( Phillip and Steve) and traded for others.. no other dealer has given me more money for my trade ins than the folks at IGC. Great to deal with and more then fair, but as stated earlier they are in business to make money.

Regards, Joe

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Like buzzgun said it won't be pointless. If you don't find a gun, Buzzy can show you the highlights of Naptown (if you got 5 minutes) and then buy you lunch at some clip joint around Geist.

Enjoy.

11. DeckGT

DeckGT Member

Do they have a website you can visit first to see what they have in inventory?

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

use this but very few photos so not really user feriendly

13. DeckGT

DeckGT Member

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.