1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Gun Club under new management

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kaboom, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaboom

kaboom TS Member

I hear Steve and Veldon are retiring the first of January and the Phillips guy working with them is going to take over and continue the world class deals, I hope. I also hear he is planning to resuming ATA shoots at IGC on the third weekend. Now if we could get Steve and Veldon to reopen Frontier Gun Club.....

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

And why do you think they are retiring? The work on Frontier has already begun!

ec90t

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Phil's a good guy & he learned well...having 2 clubs operated by people of this caliber can only be good.

4. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

He told me last weekend he was moving to Frontier.

5. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

With Jaqua's and the IGC being the same distance from my home, A++ for Steve and the IGC. Hope things don't change, won't drive to Findlay anymore. Wayne

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

"And why do you think they are retiring? The work on Frontier has already begun!" You seen to have knowledge on this, enlighten us! Work on Frontier? Have you been down there?

7. CMT605

CMT605 TS Member

Where is frontier located?

8. 320090T

Between Crawfordsvile and Greencastle Indiana on ll00N in Putman Co, just east of US Highway 231, 16 traphouses. Wonderful place to shoot.

9. 320090T

One of our club members spoke with Veldon and Steve and they are NOT going to open up Frontier for shooting or gun sales. Steve plans on selling off his part of the inventory online, taking it easy, then maybe look for a job.

10. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

I understand the reasons for leaving....sometimes this business gets a little testy.. Good Luck Steve. Most of our customers do business with both of us. Shotgun Specialties will welcome you and carry on the tradition of great deals. If you need us you can reach the following; Dave/shop 1-513-524-3333 or Doug 1-800-344-7468. Good luck in you future endevors Steve and Veldon. Doug @ Shotgun Specialties
    Ljutic-Kolar-Perazzi-Kreighoff-Silver Seitz-New and Used plus many others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.