1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Gun Club Thank You

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kraiza, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I just want to say Thank You to Indiana Gun Club for there fast service and ease of buying a gun.
    I call and got Steve on the line. I told him what I wanted a Gaesar Cuerini Summit Trap 34" unsingle and he had it. Steve gave me a fair price and set the gun out. The gun came in as he said and looked better then the photos he had seen.
    I would buy another gun from Steve at Indiana Gun Club.

2. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

Bought an 870 TC from them some time ago -- sight unseen -- and it is a beautiful 870 and not a minutes trouble. Stopped into their shop sometime later, had to leave before they tossed me out for drooling.............

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They are good people and have a large inventory. I just wish they would learn how to take good photos, thier web site sucks, not user friendly and photos are poor.

4. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

I'll have to agree with the drooling... the first time I walked in there, well, it's Toys "R" Us for shooters.

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I used to have those feelings at Jaquas, now I get them at Indiana Gun Club!

6. chuckles

chuckles Member

I have bought and sold several guns from Steve both in person and over the internet/phone....

They are Top Drawer all the way...

as well as Jaqua's... another Top Drawer establishment.

regards

7. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I traded a Browning 425 for a Browning XS Skeet. I received a fair value for my trade and the XS was fairly priced too. I would trade with Steve again!

Their website could use some improvements.

Jim Skeel

8. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Big dittos 4 steve. Great guy. Todd

9. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Same here, purchased a KX-5 from them and more than pleased with both the gun,price and service!

Van

10. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I bought my XT trap from Indiana Gun Club four years ago. I drove from Northwest Ohio because at the time I couldn't find one locally (Jaquas) in the configuration I wanted. I talked to Veldon, who was great. I wanted a Bradley bead instead of the glow stix it came with. Veldon changed it out for me on the spot at no charge. Their web site could be better but is not terrible. They have a Browning Double Auto there right now that I would like to have!

11. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Agreed on both.

I bought a Browning 425 12 ga from Jaquas that was supposed to in very good condition, it was actually "like new in box".

I also bought a Browning 425 20 ga from the Indiana Gun Club, and was equally impressed.

Either one will give you a more than fair deal.

12. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Great place. Need to do something about the pictures on the web site, and add more info on the guns they have listed.

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

They are a great business, the type of people you'd want to deal with, no matter what you were buying. In addition, I think they have more overall knowledge than anybody else out there. Some shops are experts on one or two types of guns they sell...Steve and Veldon know a lot about everything, it doesn't matter whether it's a hundred year old Winchester or a gun that just came on the market last year. They have the ability to switch out triggers, pads, etc...small things to make the gun right for you.

A great place to do business. There's really no need to go anyplace else. Can't recommend them highly enough.

14. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

The Indiana state shoot starts on Monday at the Indiana Gun Club. I was out there this last Wednesday and once again Steve, Phillip, and Veldon are stocked up on every new and used gun imaginable. Next week will be a wonderful opportunity to shoot and shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.