1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Gun Club Dealings

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cimmaronkid, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

Apr 21, 2007
    I need to thank all of you on the forum that recommended the Indiana Gun Club as a good place to purchase a used target gun. I just made a deal with Steve on a used Ljutic Mid rib Mono and 3 choke tubes and couldn't be happier. He took the time over the last two weeks to talk to me about the different Ljutics there and which ones he felt were better than the others. I also received pictures and "arm wrestled" for a fair price. I will be buying two more Ljutics in the near future for my two boys and you can bet Steve will get first shot at my business.

I also have to thank the very helpful and wonderful Nadine Ljutic as well for giving me all of the information on the gun I purchased and answering all my questions and arming me with what to ask Steve. Nadine is a joy to talk to and a wealth of information.

For anyone looking for a Ljutic, I can't think of a better guy to deal with than Steve at Indiana Gun Club, as I feel the Ljutic is undervalued for what you get at this time and he has one of the best selections in the country.

My budget went to hell, but I really don't care as I got the gun and wood for the gun that I have always wanted. Thanks to all again. Pat
  2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Myself, like several others on this forum, have done and will continue to do business with Steve and Phil just for the very same reasons you stated. The only difference is that it is only a 40min drive for me!

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2006
    Pat: You can't go wrong with Steve. I have bought several guns from him over the phone. When he says it is 90% it probably is closer to 95%. If you aren't happy with a gun; Steve readily takes it back and refunds your money. Someday I will visit the club personally; instead of over the internet or the phone. Ed
  4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Good people to deal with.
  5. harleyhog

harleyhog TS Member

Jul 28, 2007
    I remember when Earl ran Indiana Gun Club. ????? Here we go again, Earl's gotta die
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.