1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Dems flee to IL!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Luckyman, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

These people need to be fired!!! Each and every one of them!! Could you even imagine the field day the liberal media would have if Republicans refused to vote because !!! Lets say refused to show up for the Healthcare vote because they were never brought to the table for negotiations....Every day that goes by I become more and more sickened by the democratic party!!! Even liberals like Elliot Spitzer are calling them out....They are going to hang themselves and I love it!!! I also love the interview with Richard Trumka head the leader of the AFLCIO stating he talks to the White House every day!!

This is classic COMMUNISM at it's finest! Unionized Gov. workers making more money than their private sector counterparts all because they work for the Government...Just like in the old Soviet Union...If you work for the Gov. you get a better apartment, more money, better bread, a better lifestyle altogether. This is nothing more than classic distribution of wealth that has been taking place right under our noses for decades and now our chickens are coming home to roost!....Taking from hard working taxpayers so Unions can keep their blue chip pensions, benefits etc. etc. All on the backs of people that are struggling to make ends meet. I saw an interview with a Wi teacher and she said she would probably have to get another job because she now needs to kick into her own pension and healthcare! Booo Hooooo!!! What about the people that can't afford healthcare Ins at all because they are taxed so high they don't have enough income????? AS FDR SAID THERE IS NO PLACE FOR UNIONS IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE SECTOR AND THIS IS PRECISELY WHY!!!

Where is Obama demanding they go back to their states to vote and stop holding up democracy....What would our Forefathers think about this? What would they have done in response to elected official fleeing their duties because they know they are going to lose??? Walker is making them show up to get their paychecks! Smart man!

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Fire them now and have new election

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Ahhhhmen Brother!

4. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

If it were up to me I would hunt them down and drag them back to the capital at the points of my pitchfork!!!!!

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Might as well get all the Dems here to Illinois and then let us Republicans out anf fence Illinois in let em take the state to complete ruin. Should take two may be three hour.

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

New election???? You'd be better off to go down to the day labor pool and pickup 100 new idiots there. You couldn't do worse than you have now.

Why waste more money having an election.

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Well...

It just heard a report that the Indiana House dems are caucusing in Urbana, IL. today. Urbana is literally dumblebub's backyard. It would appear we have an example of water seeking it's own level.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.