1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana Central Zone Shoot a Success

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Indyrun, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

I would like to personally thank Sharon Kingen and Kingen's Gun Club for a well run and pleasurable Zone Shoot. And a big thanks to Lowell Thomas and all those who helped him make the shoot a success. To hold this event on the same weekend and adjacent to the Mt. Comfort Air Show and to have it run so smoothly demonstrated the amount of advanced planning that went into the event. Though the planes were a bit loud at times and maybe even annoying to some it has to make one proud to be an American when we get to witness a small piece of US military might in action, and I would be happy to do it all over again. Thanks again, Mark Bernhardt

2. wtjohnso

wtjohnso Member

I second that! Kingen's Gun Club is becoming my favorite place to shoot and it's all due to the people who keep the place going! Thanks again Sharon, Lowell and the rest of the staff!

3. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

There was NO LACK OF EFFORT in making this a good shoot, Thanks Lowell.
    By the way, Good shooting Tom. You're a marked man now.

4. Jason B

Jason B Member

A huge thanks to everyone that made this a successful shoot...Sharon, Lowell and everyone that helped out.

The airshow certainly made things interesting!
    Seeing if I can post a picture from Saturday...

BA201121.jpg

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Sure was nice of the Blue Angels to do a flyover for the shoot.

6. indycamster

indycamster Member

I confirm the comments made above. It was a very enjoyable shoot. I was very pleased to hear Tom Mathews give recognition to the lady who served food for 50 years, Pidge Kingens, who passed last year.
    The Blue Angels and the other Air teams were an added treat. Congrats to all who worked so hard to make it so.
    Clarence Mason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.