1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian River S&T,Vero Beach ,Fla .Sunday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DON1911, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DON1911

DON1911 Member

Sunday,Oct. 2nd,ATA shoot,100 singles,handicap and doubles.Starts 9am +/-. More imfo phone(772)539-2716 or www.IndianRiverTrapandSkeet.com......Have seen flocks of strange looking birds in the Okeechobee area,strange habit of bobbing heads up and down and a mating call of WEE-WEE! (and not going to the bathroom)Oh well fits right in with the SII-SII birds! (they not using bathroom either) But no snow . DON1911

2. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

If you are serious about there being no snow I will be there also bringing a new shooter. Woody

3. DON1911

DON1911 Member

someone told me my spelling really stunk it's a ........SEZ-SEZ BIRD! Oh well, hope to see you Sunday. DON1911

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Don, That should be Stinks. "Someone told me my spelling really stinks" NOT "Someone told me my spelling really stunk". Just so you know. LMAO. Have a good shoot up there. Sorry I could not help myself!!! break em all Jeff

5. DON1911

DON1911 Member

darn, I shoulda payed more attion in skool! I coulda ben a fricken brain surgon!shoot Sunday with a chill in the air but no snow predicked! DON1911

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.