1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Lake Fish & Game Ohio M 12 Challenge

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by capnrico, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

A week from this Sunday is the Indian Lake Fish & Game Model 12 Challenge.

Check the fyler below as well as prices.

<a href="http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/1capnrico/?action=view¤t=M12Challenge.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Gotta shoot a Model 12 to be in the calcutta! It’s on the flyer.

10-birds and practice you can shoot what ever you want, but Model 12 is what it's all about!

PRICING

Targets are $12.00; second purse is $5.00; Calcutta is $5.00 plus a $5.00 minimum bid; Long Run is $1.00; Long Run Reverse is $1.00.

Another game may be added which would be optional.

Bookmark our website at http://indianlakefishandgame.net for our schedule with future events.

Hope to see you there!!!

2. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

3. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I applaud you for having a slide gun shoot, but you ought to open your eyes a little more. There are many shooters out there that have 870's, 31's, BPS's, and Ithaca's that would also like to play and be elligible for the calcutta. To really make it challenging, throw doubles instead of the wobble! Then it would be worth the 5 hour drive to attend.

ec90t

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Please, Please, Please keep it just as it is written and do not clutter up the gun racks with all the other shell shuckers out there ... I wish I had the time to attend because it sounds like it would be a ton of fun if not more ... I seriously need a vacation but have been so busy its vertually impossible to get away ... This would be a great reason to do a little traveling and get away from the heat in Arizona for a few days ... If its not one thing its another, you know ..? "No such thing as a bad Model 12, just some better than other" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

ec90t, We pondered a pump gun shoot but the M12 we thought would be more fitting. This fall we may have a pump gun shoot with doubles/or added (101),we need to get through this first.

It's like an older member member told me a few years ago,,, "If you can get more than 10 trapshooters to all agree on something, let me know cause I wanna come and see!"

We just like to have fun! We are players for damn near anything!

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

capnrico,

I hope you all well! Sounds as if it will be a great time. Keep us posted on an all slide gun shoot.

And about getting 10 trap shooters to agree, never a truer statement has been made!

ec90t

8. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/43348?lswe=43348&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&from=whatwhere

An "It might Rain" (30%) and a "wee" breeze to make it interesting.

10. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

How did it go? How many shooters did you get? I am planning to come and shoot on the fourth Sunday of this month for your program. Hope to hear all about it!

11. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'd like to know how it turned out. So to the top.

ec90t

12. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

We had excellent weather, 80 degrees, about a 15 mph S/SW breeze and 5 squads. We ran a lot of 10-bird games and served a bunch of sandwiches.

DFR showed up about 10:30 AM and caused a certain amount of panic because we were concerned that we may get over ran with shooters.

As soon as I get some time I'll post some pics and results on our website and advise you guys on TS when I get it posted. I don't have the info handy right now.

We want to thank everyone that showed up and had a good time. We hope to see you at the next one.

Stay tuned!

13. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Who's yer daddy?

<a href="http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/1capnrico/?action=view&current=m12three.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/1capnrico/?action=view&current=m12two.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/1capnrico/?action=view&current=m12one.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

14. ec90t

ec90t Guest

What do they use in your neck of the woods to stake tomatoe plants? He he he.

ec90t

15. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

ec90t- I've always called my old 870 that I put a 34' full barrel on my "tomato stick". LOL

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Now thats what I'm talking about ... Nice pictures ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Those pics are sweet. As nice as a line up of pretty girls.

18. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Results are in and posted on the link above, just give it a poke.

Sorry for the delay in getting it posted but I have to work too.

Besides, I guarentee fast service no matter how long it takes.

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Are you going to do this again and if so when. I wanted to come but was at the IN state shoot.

Don

20. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Don, Yes! We are working out a date and will post it in the near future.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.