1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INDIAN LAKE FISH & GAME 60 BIRD BUDDY SHOOT SAT June 17

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by gwdomi, Mar 26, 2017.

1. gwdomi

gwdomi Member

Indian Lake Fish & Game 60 Bird Calcutta

We will be shooting on the 3rd Saturday each Month

June 17

Open at 4 pm Calcutta sells at 6pm Shoots after

10 Birders before the program.

Shooters Perse

Clean Rest Rooms

Food & Drink

We are not changing anything. We’ve shot this for 4 years

& we’re going to continue with the same

Any questions call

Jerry Shultz 937 638-5490

Gary Domi 937 205-0206

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    mjp00tbs thanked this.
  2. mjp00tbs

mjp00tbs TS Member

3. rivershooter

rivershooter TS Member

How big of a shoot is this? Can you presquad? What kind of food available or should I eat before getting to the club? Cost to shoot, number of squads, targets, and any other info about your shoot........will be driving 3 hours 1 way and want to make sure it is worth the drive. Thanks

4. gwdomi

gwdomi Member

we just opened last month. Had 2 full squads. Food, Drink Clean Rest Rooms.
    We shot the last 4 years on the third Saturday of the month and had 5 to 6 squads until LCF&G stepped on our toes & sceduled their shoot on the same night.
    Come se us we will treat you great.
    Always on the third Saturday of the month. Opens at 4 pm shoots at 6pm.

5. rivershooter

rivershooter TS Member

Thanks for he info........will not be shooting at your club. Not much of a shoot for me to drive 3 hours to attend. Will be shooting at Logan County Fish and Game where they are getting 5 or more squads.

6. gwdomi

gwdomi Member

Shoot whereever you want. I just choose to shoot with the honest club. Not one that steps on another clubs toes. Expectally when they are within ten miles of each other.

7. jastrapmaster

jastrapmaster Member

This club is terrible.......bad lights, voice calls that do not work only half the time, targets are bad and the people running the club will not change the targets unless you complain a lot. the payouts are bad, and the do not know how to do the payouts, and the price they are charging for targets is out of sight. By the way, Gary you are a dump a** and the tractor at the Logan County Fish & Game is working just fine. You should avoid the club and come the best club in the county......Logan County Fish & Game.

8. gwdomi

gwdomi Member

We have new lights on 2 & 3 which is the ones we shoot our 60 bird on. Our voice are brand new and still need tweeking. We charge less than you. You didn't complain while you were shooting every month here. A member of LCF&G told me that the tractor needed a new motor bc someone put gas in a diesel tractor. We all know what that does to a diesel. If you have a complaint about the pay outs why didn't you say something about it last month.
    Any way I tired of you guys lying about ILF& G. From now on take it up with the president. I'm done!!!!!!!
    PS-What is a dump A--.