1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Independent voters.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by W.R.Buchanan, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

THIS IS BEING MOVED TO THE "POLITICS" TOPIC SECTION - MODERATOR

Lets talk about "independent voters".

My problem with independent voters is they should not be allowed to vote because they can't decide what they stand for! Everyone should be registered for a political party, and "independent" is not a political party. This would be determined by who you vote for most (if you are too stupid to know already who you stand behind). You could still vote for whoever you want, but you would be a Republican voting for a Democrat, not someone who can't make up their mind, voting for someone who is leading in the polls.

My personal opinion on indepentent voters is all they really want to do is vote for whoever wins. Then they feel like they are on the right side of the election. And since they voted for the winner they must be right. That's why they wait til the last polls are in so they can vote for the winner. They also make it a point to tell everyone they know that they voted for the winner, which makes them look like they know what they are doing, and are really "hip".

It's really 'hip" right now to say you are only going to vote for the candidate that represents you best regardless of party, I makes you look like you are really pragmatic and are a "thinking man", or woman. But we all know you are a spineless amoeba who just wants to look cool in front of your friends.

Well,,, I say, they all need to choose a side, and stand up for something! Instead of following along like sheep,and trying to look cool. People who have to work at looking cool,,,, Aren't!!!

People who haven't decided who they are going to vote for until the day of the election really shouldn't vote. They are idiots, and have no idea what they are doing, pure and simple!

I don't think regular idiots should be allowed to vote either.

Maybe an IQ test to vote would be a good thing. If you are voting for someone because someone else is telling you he is going to pay your house payment. You may be an idiot? but you are definately too stupid to decide who runs the country.

I also think polls need to be stopped 2 weeks to a month before the election, to stop Independent Voters from making up their minds based on polls. Polls only encourage voting for the winner.

It IRKS me everytime O'Reilly says he is an "Independent Voter" I say he is full of caca on that one! Just shows I don't always agree with him either.

I must be independent... NOT!

Randy

2. DJM

DJM Member

Like it or not these voters get to decide all elections. The partisans left and right are taken for granted during the campaign. Their votes are spoken for and unlikely to change. It's the swing voters in the middle that are targetted by campain advertisements. You cannot win an election in most places with out them.

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

The cast resulted in one strike with the hook being set!

I see see a trolling fisherman who doesn't even realize how to use the category selection check box.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Buch. You could at least come down off your soapbox long enough to get this into the "Politics" category.

Nix it and go away and let this election stuff die.

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Buchanan... pour out whatever's in the glass and go polish some shot, OK?

MK

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I am an independent voter, I don't beleive in either party! Just look where they brought us to!

I know who and what I am going to cast my vote for long before election day!

Its very simple; NO new taxes even for schools
    Unions support it, I vote against it
    Liberals push it, I vote against it
    If it dosen't muster the Constutition, don't support or
    vote for it.

I think most party voters should not be allowed to vote. The ones I know that do that, never read or research the person or the issue. Mind num robots! if it say'es Dem or Repub. thats the box the check! Those are the ones who should be not allowed to vote!

Party's be damned!! Your either an American or your not. Party's should be outlawed!

7. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

two sides of a coin!

8. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Well in Florida it kept Crist from being senator by splitting the vote.

Thanks, that's a good thing.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Forcing people to become members of a party they don't want any part of?

Sounds like Germany circa 1933 to 1945.

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Boy, no need to beat the water into a froth...you're scaring them away...just jig it real slow-like.

11. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Gosh guys, I'm sorry, I was just in a huff this morning and had to vent.

I am so frustrated living in CA and having my vote mean Jack, I just couldn't take it any longer.

I feel better now.

I'm going out now to polish some shot!

Randy

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I thought about becoming an independent, but that would mean I lose my chance to vote out anti-gun RINOs in the primaries.

13. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Randy ,

Agreed..... some people are waffling idologs who have the ability to
    shift to what they believe to be the popular side of things based upon the b.s. they see on the 6:00pm news.

They like to fit in around the crowd at the coffee pot at the office where they are jumping in on the end of the conversation with their "that's why I'm an independent" They feel safe in saying this so that they are accepted by more of their peers. This deep need for acceptance is at a level that usually therapy is useless. They usually think of themselves as free thinkers, what ever the F that means. I think it means that they don't understand anything.

There are others who being dumb as a stump, just don't get it. They have no real belief in anything, no loyalty, strength of conviction nor do they have the ability to form complete sentences when it comes to anything political.

These weak minded independents are as bad as the Liberals they love.
    Closet Liberals are Independents.

I think that you are either "for something" or "against something".
    You are either Conservative with morals, ethics, standards, core beliefs or
    you are a sh!t-bag Liberals or worse, you don't know what you want or believe in
    and you are therefor a Moderate or Independent.

There you have it.

14. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

zeroed, what do you stand for exactly? I'm curious. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

indepedent voters are stupid