1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INDEPENDENCE CLASSIC/DEL-TONE RESULTS!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

ATTENTION SHOOTERS,

This has been in the works for the past few months, but I think it's time to let the "Cat out of the Bag" sort to speak. On Saturday, July 2nd and Sunday, July 3rd the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range in St. Cloud, Minnesota will hold the 1st A.T. A. Del-Tone/Luth Independence Classic. We've been working hard to make this shoot something special and I think we've done it.

The shoot program will consist of 100 16 yard targets and 200 handicap targets per day, (3 Events). Prizes will be awarded to each class winner, (AA, A, B, C, D, Vet, Jr.) of the 16 yard event and yardage winners, (18 to 23 1/2 and 24 to 27) of the 4 handicap events. All ties will be shot off.

Now the fun part, the High Gun of the 200 Handicap Targets on Saturday will win a new Remington 870 shotgun. The High Gun of the 200 Handicap Targets on Sunday will win a new DPMS .308 AR-15 Rifle. That's right, a new
    DPMS .308 AR-15 Rifle!!!!!! All ties will be shot off.

That's not all folks, the top 5 scores and ties, of the 400 total handicap event will then shoot off for $1,000.00 added money which will be split $500.00/$300.00/$200.00. I would personally like to "Thank" John Houle Jr. for donating the added money for this Special Shoot-Off to happen!!!

Each Event will be $25.00 plus daily A.T.A. and M.T.A fees. Camping for the event is $10.00 per day with a Special of "If you stay two days, you will get a third day for Free". For those of you who are planning on attending the Minnesota State Shoot you will only have to drive approximately 60 miles to Alexandria on Monday, July 4th and then start shooting the state shoot on Tuesday, July 5th.

A truly Special week of Trapshooting in the State of Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fliers for this Event will be mailed shortly. If you would like additional information, please call the clubhouse at (320)251-9873 or email your address and one will be sent to you. We have 30 camping spaces in our campground.

Jeff Hoppes

(320)251-9873

www.del-tone-luth.com

2. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Great Jeff! I think this is going to be a great shoot.

3. gundog

gundog TS Member

Years ago i bought a black Lab from Del Tone Kennels in St. Cloud, just wondering if you are connected to them and if so what happened to the folks that ran it. By the way the dog was outstanding!!

4. gundog

gundog TS Member

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

The kennels themselves are still there but the business is closed. They sure had the dogs there when I was a kid and when you'd camp sometimes it could be kind of loud! The were well known for top labs.

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jeff is doing a great job as manager of Del Tone since his hire. He really works hard to make the shoot a great time for the shooters. This shoot will be just before the Minnesota State shoot which is held just an hour north of Del Tone on I-94. This is a great chance to start the week with a shoot at a great club before heading north to Alexandria and the Minnesota State shoot. It sounds like Jeff has really put together a super prize package and you won't find a prettier club. See you all there.

Mark Zauhar

7. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

8. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

9. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Some additional things are in the works for this shoot, so please stay tuned. I’ll get the new information posted as soon as I get confirmation.

We're going to have some fun at Del-Tone/Luth this summer!!!

Jeff

10. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

11. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

12. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

On Saturday, July 2nd, a "Special Event", regarding the 200 handicap targets on Sunday, July 3rd, will be held inside the George Victor Building. The event will start shortly after Saturday's shooting is over and FREE appetizers will be served.

13. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

14. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

15. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

16. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

17. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

18. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range