1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Income Taxes & Albert Einstein

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigclown, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

With the many threads re: the anticipated dwiddling (refinements) to the tax system, a story about Albert Einstein comes to mind. A colleague asked Dr. Einstein if he did his own taxes since he was seen as the greatest mathematician in the world. Dr. Einstein is reported to have replied: "The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax. It takes a philosopher." Best Regards, Ed

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Are you aware that "Big Tuna" was the name used by mobster Tony Accardo? That's not you, is it. If it is, I apologize for asking Mr. Accardo.

3. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

dickgtax - Was not aware of the name association...got this "handle" from some skeet shooter buddies - maybe they wanted me "rubbed out". Time to change - don't like the idea of any name linked to a mobster in fun or otherwise. Signing off - last thread with this "handle".... Best Regards, Ed

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Tony Accardo aka "Big Tuna" aka "Joe Batters" ruled Chicago underworld for decades died in the 90s.

5. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

You won't be hearing from BigTuna anymore...he swims with the fishes (been rubbed out for good). Best Regards, Ed

6. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I thought the real "Big Tuna" was Bill Parcells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.