1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Incident at Walmart in Florida

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    I heard this story the other day listening to WGN on Chicago radio. The host of the show said that a man was in a Walmart in Florida and saw a woman getting out of a dressing room and walked behind her and squeezed her rear end.

The police were called and he told the police that he just had to do it as "she had the nicest booty he ever saw". He also stated that he would regret not squeezing it for the rest of his life if he didn't do it.

This outstanding citizen is now facing some form of sexual assault charge. Who does things like this? Furthermore, how many of us try on clothes at Walmart?

Looking at some of the clientele that frequents my area Walmart, including myself usually for shot shells, I guess more of this type of thing doesn't go on.

The man that they arrested acted like this was not a big deal. What if this happened to your wife or daughter? What should Einstein's sentence be?
    Steve Balistreri

2. senior smoke

musketman:
    Please look at the category it is in.
    Steve

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

What would this guy think if the same woman walked out of the dressing room and saw this guy, walked over and kick him in the groin and said that is the ugliest man I ever saw and I just had to kick him in the groin and I would have regretted it for the rest of my life if I hadn't kicked him in the groin.

The guy deserves nothing less than some jail time and to register as a sex offender. Lesson of the day is keep your hands to yourself or face some sort of consequences.

Bill

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Maybe she did have the " nicest booty" in Florida. What the hell is the big deal?

5. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I'm not a snob and walking into my closest Wal Mart is indeed like going to a deep dark ghetto.

6. porky

porky TS Member

If you go to Italy, women are pinched, patted, rubbed as well as the familiar squeeze. Unfortunately, it sometimes bruises, but the women dress so that they will be noticed and when noticed like the confirmation of it. Here, I guess the ladies only want other women to comment on how nice they look and that's why they wear so little clothing and what they wear doen't cover much and is so very short and so very tight. I guess they learn that as little girls in school with their peers getting laid under the stairs in the school hallways.

7. senior smoke

Bill:
    That's a very good response.
    Steve

rooferbob: I hope you are joking?
    Steve

Giterdone:
    This isn't Italy. I have relatives in Italy, and if they did this, they need to go to jail or pay a fine. In my opinion, no one has the right to touch another person.
    Steve

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

If you want to fondle people just get a TSA job, then it's perfectly legal. This fellow sounds like a good candidate for a screener job.

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Now Steve...its really not our place to tell you what story to feed the judge...you're on your own this time...by the way,..how'd it feel? ; )

10. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

So, some here would think that giving a young lady a wolf whistle would be sexual harrasment also?

Bill, there is a difference in kicking someone in the groin and squeezing their rearend, don't ya think?

GneJ

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Pity she didn't kick him in the nuts before having him arrested.and the

12. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I can't believe the nicest ass in Florida would be in WalMart!!!

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Nicest ass in Florida and its got a crack in it ... Want to draw some attention at the local WalMart, go in the dressing room and holler out "Hey' we're out of toilet paper in here" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. senior smoke

John Galt:
    LOL
    Steve

CalvinMD:
    LOL
    Steve

The nicest hind end at my local Walmart is probably mine. I mean it's probably the biggest. My friend Luther has always told me that I was a big horses A--.
    Steve

15. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

A gold medal.

16. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Could it have been her at that Walmart?

[​IMG]

17. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Probably not, from the pictures of people I've seen from Walmart in my emails, or from what I've seen when my wife drags me there. Charlie

18. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Well Hippie all I can say is if you think its ok to touch someone without their permission you've over dosed on drugs too many times in your life.

19. senior smoke

Mixer:
    Yikes!!!
    Steve

20. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

No, it was this young lady....

[​IMG]

Oscar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.