1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In Virginia dont like the weather wait 20 minutes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by chipking, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

Truly interesting day today. At 7:30 when I pick up my granddaughters to get them ready for school it is 42 degrees and sun is up but a little cloudy.

At 8:30 as they are getting on the school bus it was lightly snowing and the temperature was down to 38 degrees.

At 9:00 when I made my breakfast/coffee run to McDonalds it was snowing hard and there was a half inch on the ground and the temp was down to 34 degrees.

At noon we had 2 inches on the ground and the flakes were huge the temp was up to 42 degrees. Never did stick on the road. Trees and yard look like a winter wonderland.

At 2:30pm the snow was GONE and the temperature was about 46 degrees. Huge black clouds overhead and blue sky around them.

At 3:20pm a couple of flakes every now and then and the temp has dropped back into the 30s.

At 4:30 looks like a blizzard with windblown sleet so thick you can barely see through it.

By 5:30 pm clear and 39 degrees road and ground clear

Like they say Here in Virginia if you don't like the weather just wait 20 minutes and it will change.

--- Chip King ---

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Then this morning its 24 outside, and supposed to be 70 tomorrow , good ole Virginny! Jeff

3. avery53

avery53 Member

Northern Michigan on March 5th out my front and back windows. Hope spring arrives soon!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. 1oz

1oz Member

Yesterday morning about 1100 AM .Tomorrow High 68 central VA.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.