1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In praise of the Brown Beetle

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Border Bandit, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Fairfield PA
    It just keeps coming up my driveway and presenting me with wonderful treasures.Wednesday it was the Kolar, and now the PW auto drive.

My friend Al has been in a sandbagging contest with me to see which of us was gonna spring for the electric motor drive for our PW loaders. HE WON!

I couldn't take it any more and called my new best friend, Jim Cunningham and asked him to send me one, and of course, one for Al, since he won the bet. That was last Friday, as Jim was loading his van for a road trip. Hold on, he said, I'll go call Ponsness Warren and have it on it's way, before I head out. It was on the porch this morning, meaning it came yesterday afternoon.

Thanks again, Jim, I can't express how good it is, to have great folks like you, helping out the shooting fraternity, and sending me cool stuff in the beloved Brown Beetle.

UM, AL? Did your's come yet? I hope the address was correct. Watch for it, K? .....mike
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.