1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In NH? Drop by for a visit!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Frank C, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Finally all moved in to NH and have escaped MAssachusetts with all my guns and sanity LOL! if you visit nh, stop by for a beer!
    or see you at the NH State Shoot in July-Frank C
    frankc_2008_030312.jpg

2. deadpair51

deadpair51 Member

Hey Frank , where are you located in the great state of New Hampshire , I am planning a trip up there this summer. Are you near the Lakes Region ? Thanks Jim

3. Frank C

A solid hour+ from the lakes.....in Lyndeboro-FC

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

A beer? No chocolate?

5. Frank C

I was savin the chocolate for you curvy, not gonna waste it on already fat, old trapshootin guys....

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Good, at least you'll give a fat old trapshootin' girl a snack. LOL!!!

7. slick50

slick50 Member

Hey Frank, Somebody tell Flipper that the Vermont Team won again last week with no help from me. LOL See you in New Hampshire.

8. davnport

davnport Member

Nothing personal, but more MA people moving to NH is not what NH needs!! ;-)

Carl D.

9. Frank C

Carl D. I take it personally....If you have an issue with me be a man and tell me! Otherwise...#$%^&...! LOL

BTW I can assure all that All REMNANTS of MAss have been left there.

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Congratulations on escaping the People's Republic of Massachusetts.
    Mass. is the only state I've ever been to where I was advised that despite the fact that I was an active ATA shooter...I was told by a Gun club there...( one which was in the book as holding ATA shoots...) that I was NOT welcome to shoot a few practice rounds. This on a day that the club was open. Guys were shooting. I drove up in my car, put on my vest,grabbed my bag, shouldered my P-gun and walked in looking for a place to sign up. A very nice gentleman met me, and advised me that they "didn't want to make too much of a presence, and therefore, did not allow non-members to shoot at their club".
    Could a flattened me with a feather right there. My Mom was in the car...she would have been in her 70's then...and I didn't wish to make a scene. I packed my stuff back up, and quietly left. The people in Mass. DESERVE WHAT THEY HAVE....
    ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

11. Frank C

Don, I have an idea which club that was....my "home club" (Westford SC) was quite UNLIKE that, we ALWAYS welcome nonmembers to shoot and go out of our way to make them feel welcome! I can think of a handful of shooters who showed up to "watch" and are now active ATA shooters.....and good friends of mine!

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Don Steele please don't judge all the clubs or people by one club. Most of the clubs in Mass will welcome you and most of the people are half human. Again please don't condemn all for the actions of one.

Bob Lawless

13. RAScott

RAScott Member

Frank, are you now raising claybirds? They are a beauitul breed, and sporty too!

good luck on the new residence im sorry I missed the house warming party.

I will have to stop by and visit for a beer or perhaps 2. Im glad to see that you escaped this hell hole of a liberal puke state, New Hampshire just gained a friend of the sportsmen.

Bob S (AKA cactus Bob)

14. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Best of luck on your new home. Pete tells me that it's great where you are. Peace and quiet.All the best to you--Dennis Mastrolia- Danvers Fish/Game would have welcomed all shooters--anytime.

15. Frank C

Hi Dennis....good to hear from you! Funny you should mention Danvers as it was one of the clubs that I was thinking about.....see above.

R U going to shoot NHSS? FC

16. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Don, I got some flack trying to go shoot some practice at Waukesha Gun Club 11-12 years ago. I'd never been at a club where you had to be a member, or approved by a member to shoot before. I did eventually get to shoot but I found it highly distasteful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.