1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In need of some Beretta 303 Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dt10john, Jun 28, 2013.

1. dt10john

dt10john Member

I have received permission to have chokes installed in two of my 30 inch barrels.

Briley?

Wrights?

Angleport?

Not a fan of colonial.. One is going to be for Dove Shooting and the other is for sporting. The dove shooting barrel would also need to be steel shot approved..

Also if any has a 2 3/4 chambered mobile choke 28 inch barrel for sale around the $175 range, I am in need of it.

Regards,

John

Drop the ZZ from the msn in the email address.

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

personally, i think putting chokes in is a a lil pricey-- sell me your 30in barrels and we'll come up w/ barrels having mobil chokes !

wally riebesell 660-744-4115 cst

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

ACSS IS RIGHT WORK WITH HIM IT WILL BE THE BEST WAY TO GO

BUDDY

4. marsingbob

marsingbob Active Member

Mike Orlen will install tru choke threads and supply one choke tube for less than $100, including postage. Does great work. However, these will be tru choke/colonial threads and tubes. Work great for me. Steel is more of an issue, but you can get extended tubes that will handle steel if you are uncomfortable with the standard tubes. The other choice is Briley, but the Briley thin walls for steel are VERY expensive and are not needed for the 303 barrels.

For me, a lite mod barrel would work for both steel and doves/sporting clays. If I did not like the colonial tubes I would just open the choke in one of the barrels and call it good.

Bob M.

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I've shot Beretta autos for 40 plus years. Nobody knows more about Beretta autos than Wally--ACSS...Including Beretta...IMO.

period!

milt

6. Sport-Trap

Sport-Trap Member

Another vote for Wally.
    Get a mobile choke barrel.

Spend less and keep it simple