1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In my reality we'll always be shooting trap...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

are you a joke? better try some different bait...

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

LOL, I can see it now, Obama will hear about this website ragging on him, log on, read it, get interested, investigate trap shooting, enjoy it immensely, and then have a trap range installed at Camp David.

Barney Frank might tell him about skeet. Now who would be on his skeet squad?? That would be interesting...

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Want to hear the good news ... There is a trap range at Camp David with a Pat Trap and Canterbury voice releases. I sold the CVR system to them about 5 years ago. President Bush likes to shoot. Dick Cheney might have to squad by himself though...

Who knows ... maybe President Elect Obama might like the game.

I am planning to do a dance routine in the Bolshoi Ballet when that happens! You might also watch for flying pigs...

Bob Schultz

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

So, let's invite "W" to the Spring Grand since he will just be hanging around Crawford with nothing to do.

He could use some time around friendly people and might enjoy the competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.